Random new thread... (3 Viewers)

Cormcolash said:
Ah don't worry I always hit on Liadain as a matter of habit, you're the only girl for me baby, come on we can work through this can't we?
it's true, he does. 'will you ride me?' is just his version of 'hey liadain, nice weather we've been having lately'. you should totally go on a date with him zita, he plays a mean air guitar and once hit his head off the ceiling in the middle of a dangerfields gig, went to hospital, got stitches, and came back and finished the gig. it was legendary.

Liadain said:
it's true, he does. 'will you ride me?' is just his version of 'hey liadain, nice weather we've been having lately'. you should totally go on a date with him zita, he plays a mean air guitar and once hit his head off the ceiling in the middle of a dangerfields gig, went to hospital, got stitches, and came back and finished the gig. it was legendary.
hang on a minute, was that in the middle of a noisefest gig in limerick?

hag said:
hang on a minute, was that in the middle of a noisefest gig in limerick?
yeah! was that the one where ye played totally yoked out of your heads? heh heh

i have photographic evidence of cormac's escapades, but not yours.

Liadain said:
yeah! was that the one where ye played totally yoked out of your heads? heh heh

i have photographic evidence of cormac's escapades, but not yours.
no, different time. i can't believe those two are the same people. that was totally awesome. the online persona does not add up... oh right ;) was he wearing a tie and shit like that?

Liadain said:

You see Zita, Liadain would never give you bad advice.

hag said:
no, different time. i can't believe those two are the same people. that was totally awesome. the online persona does not add up... oh right ;) was he wearing a tie and shit like that?

What? I like to think I am just as ridiculous in real life as I am online! Or should that be the other way around?

hey zita, for what it's worth, corm is actually a cool guy. if he's asking you on a date, and you've nothing better to do*, i'd go for it.

*but of course you do... like going on a date with me.

One slug. Not plural slugs. I can't have slugs everywhere.
Right, how about a foursome with me, Zita, Hag and Cormac? Will that make everyone happy?

oh dear...what a mental image!

Liadain said:
One slug. Not plural slugs. I can't have slugs everywhere.
Right, how about a foursome with me, Zita, Hag and Cormac? Will that make everyone happy?

oh dear...what a mental image!
:( no, i don't like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back