Random new thread... (2 Viewers)

Wavioli said:
dont think I should tell you, the upper hand on hag on this board is most defo an advantage :D

free razorblades would be good i guess.
shit. fuck. shit. i totally remember having that conversation... but not who with. shit. oh i'll get it at some point over the weekend, you may as well tell me...

Donkey OJ said:
love to stay & indulge your fantasies hag but i gotta go. its been real. talk to you as "the meat in you and msbahvens love sandwich" soon :D
ha ha ha, your bird wants to shag me. ha ha ha, i got the PMs to prove it. have a nice holiday :)

Zita said:
chances are, we'll be introduced by a mutual friend at a party and smile sheepishly at each other.
and you'll be hungry and i'll have pizza at home? i don't really do sheepish...

Wavioli said:
Ahh, Ill prob see you later, then youll remember.
damn your eyes! :) ok, it's time to grab cans and head for trinity... what a beauty of an evenin'. "hi-5 god". ha ha ha.

Zita said:
chances are, we'll be introduced by a mutual friend at a party and smile sheepishly at each other.

Then I will walk over and say "Ah Hag, I see you've met my new girlfriend Zita, we've just been on another date, I guess you were too late in your advances, too bad for you!"

hag said:
ha ha ha, your bird wants to shag me. ha ha ha, i got the PMs to prove it. have a nice holiday :)
will do. i'd proly be jealous if a) she was my bird and b) she wasnt winding you up like a retard in a motorised wheelchair. ciao.

Donkey OJ said:
will do. i'd proly be jealous if a) she was my bird and b) she wasnt winding you up like a retard in a motorised wheelchair. ciao.
yeah, whatever ms.b.haven's boyfriend. i like the retard in a moisturised wheelchair thing though, sometimes i actually do feel like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back