Random new thread... (2 Viewers)

When I saw The Sixth Day in the cinema, Arnie delivered his 'Excuse me, I'm all thumbs today' line and I started pissing myself laughing. Best thing was everyone else started laughing and I think they were mainly laughing just because of my reaction!

Cormcolash said:
When I saw The Sixth Day in the cinema, Arnie delivered his 'Excuse me, I'm all thumbs today' line and I started pissing myself laughing. Best thing was everyone else started laughing and I think they were mainly laughing just because of my reaction!
No cinema trip is complete without my friends saying "They were laughing at you Zee, not with you." The important thing is, they weren't throwing things at me. And if they were, they were missing.

Zita said:
my friends saying "They were laughing at you Zee, not with you." .
sometimes I get that in the pub, but I think people are drinking AT me not with me.

thats usually when im on acid, though.....

Zita said:
No cinema trip is complete without my friends saying "They were laughing at you Zee, not with you." The important thing is, they weren't throwing things at me. And if they were, they were missing.

We should go to the cinema together in order to utterly alienate anyone else there. If we force them to leave we can even have the cinema to ourselves.

Zita said:
You could use my avatar as a guide, 'cept that I photo-shopped the shit out of that photo; I don't even have a face
nothing like photoshop to create a new identity for yourself. it works wonders on your personality flaws too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back