racists (1 Viewer)

Not at all. Seems I’m not the one twisting any words.
Not am I trying to pick holes in your argument; just replying to your post.

But it also seems you cannot accept anyone else’s point of view but your own. You dismiss my points with a casual “you’re trying to make me look thick and you’re trying to do it this way or that way” without actually reading or trying to understand my points. You think you’re right and fair play for having such consistency of thought.

Again, I’ll just have to disagree with you.

And again, stop saying I’m doing something when it’s obvious I’m not.

Sounds like it’s just argument for the sake of argument.

You have your point of view; I have mine. What’s wrong with that?

And I’m not trying to change your point of view either; just expressing my own. Allow me the same privilege as you already have.

Strange thing is, if you read what I say, I agree with some of what you say. I just made the mistake of disagreeing with other parts. And for that, I apologise. It won’t happen again.

Maybe you’re not obnoxious, Jane, but by fuck you can be rude to people who don’t share your point of view.

Thanks,

Anyway, I’ll finish by allowing you to have the last word:

Anyway, I concede. You're right.

simply reading this album title makes you a racist

SANANDA_MAITREYA_NIGOR_MORTIS_Frontcover_400px.jpg

anyway, on racism...racial prejudices are natural and frequently hilarious, it doesn't make us bad people, it does make good comedy, and let's all just accept that and shut up.

This is true. If it wasn't for racism Richard Pryor would have had much less material to work with, and if it wasn't for Richard Pryor we'd have had no Superman III.

Also, if it wasn't for racists, that dog in White Dog wouldn't have been trained to jump through windows. Any dog that can jump through windows is ok by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back