Quotes from your child (2 Viewers)

Not my kid but my neighbour's niece. A little Irish-Filipino girl who moved here with her dad about 4 years ago because she was deaf and non-verbal and had better opportunities for support and education here. About 18 months ago she got a cochlear implant and I haven't seen her since.

"Hello"

Conversation between my 2.5 year old and my wife.

Kid: Mammy, you don't have a penis
Wife: That's true, I don't.
K: I'll buy you one. In the shop.
W: Um, thanks.
K: (Handing over imaginary penis) Here you go Mammy.
W: Um, thanks.
K: Put it on already

Got the report card for the five year olds first year in school today. There's a box where they comment on how they feel about their learning this year.

"I think I am really good at everything."

Top marks for humility anyway.

Darn back is acting up again, sitting awkwardly on the sofa trying to get food into the mouth of a bouncy 2 and a half year old who refused to eat at dinner time but announces he's starving 30 minutes after it's time for bed.
"Please sit still, I don't want to put food in your eye"
"You ok Mommy?"
"No, my back is very sore"
"Let me see" *jumps off sofa and runs round behind me, gently pokes and prods my back for a bit, gives it a kiss through my shirt, then back on to the sofa*
"I think your back is damaged... you need a cuddle!" which he proceeds to give me.

Back pain, what back pain... think my heart is going to explode though.

the 2.5 year old, standing in the kitchen, sticks his finger up his nose, removes it, and says with perfect pronunciation - "oh!... a snot."

granny was very impressed.

'i want to poop in your mouth' - 3 year old nephew.
'i have a spicy poo coming' - 3 year old nephew.
'hey, have a look at my poo' - 3 year old nephew.
'haha farty poop pants' - 3 year old nephew.
fun night babysitting.

'i want to poop in your mouth' - 3 year old nephew.
'i have a spicy poo coming' - 3 year old nephew.
'hey, have a look at my poo' - 3 year old nephew.
'haha farty poop pants' - 3 year old nephew.
fun night babysitting.

We've toilet trained our young lad so he keeps telling us what his poo looks like. "Ooh, a rocket ship poo" or "Look, a snake poo" or "It's a carrot poo daddy"

Was trying to get the 3 year old to bed yesterday. He was doing his whole stalling and delaying thing. Patience was starting to wear thin for myself. He must have realized because he pointed at me and said "Don't say 'For fuck sake'"

My wife brought the 2 kids to the park yesterday. She took out a ball for the 3 year old to play with and straight away he started shouting "Yay, Team Sports!" and then running around with the ball shouting "Go Team!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back