Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

hmm

jeff bridges i could understand, but al pacino is clearly the devil

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At swimming lessons earlier, drying her down in the cubicle afterwards with a towel, and at full voice:

"daddy, why are you rubbing my vagina?"

I had a similar experience with HMB, and the more I told him to be quiet, the louder he got :/

We were at the checkout in Lidl the other week with my nephew, and he was loudly telling HMB that the company who make Fruit Shoots also make a delicious drink called Man Juice. He just kept going on about how great Man Juice was. No-one in the queue knew where to look.

I got a bike frame from my sisters and their respective partners for my birthday last year. My 4 year old nephew gave me a hand opening the box and taking it out. On seeing the bike frame his eyes lit up and in the most exciting voice ever shouted and repeated, "you got a triangle!". Best reaction ever

"You know that song with the video in a school, and the boys are on one side and the girls are on the other, and they're singing at each other? Can you put that on? I REALLY like that song."

Most excellent parenting achievement: UNLOCKED

My niece cracks me up. This is from my sister: "In the playground today and there are only a few diehards due to the rain. All of the kids are playing nicely together and one of the grandads there decides to take a picture of the group. They all huddle together, the grandad says 'Say Cheese' They all oblige and mass giggling ensues with random words being shouted out such as 'Strawberry' 'Silly Sausages', and then I hear Isla piping up from the back of the group 'Smelly Knickers'. Cue the whole group shouting 'Smelly Knickers' The horror!"

Eve: "I can't believe how terrible the graphics are in this movie!"
Me: "what do you expect, it was made a little while after I was born"
Eve "Seriously? I didn't think they had color then"

The little git was serous.

It was Ghostbusters btw.

Last edited:
I bought her a ghostbusters t-shirt. That should do the trick.

My niece cracks me up. This is from my sister: "In the playground today and there are only a few diehards due to the rain. All of the kids are playing nicely together and one of the grandads there decides to take a picture of the group. They all huddle together, the grandad says 'Say Cheese' They all oblige and mass giggling ensues with random words being shouted out such as 'Strawberry' 'Silly Sausages', and then I hear Isla piping up from the back of the group 'Smelly Knickers'. Cue the whole group shouting 'Smelly Knickers' The horror!"
could have been worse

4-Year-Old Girl Brings Heroin to Daycare; Mom Arrested - The Root

the embarrassment!

"You know that song with the video in a school, and the boys are on one side and the girls are on the other, and they're singing at each other? Can you put that on? I REALLY like that song."

Most excellent parenting achievement: UNLOCKED

I can't see videos here in work because they're blocked but is it Queen Of Hearts by Fucked Up?

show her alien, that was made before you were born and still looks amazing

and should also scare her silent

was walking through Tesco with my 2 year old the other day and we ended up going by this halloween toy of a guy in a cage that shouts at you when you walk past it. Bless him but it was the first time I've seen him scared of something like that. Every now and again he keeps saying "Silly man. What was he doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back