Quotes from your child (5 Viewers)

I love how emphatic he is with his negatives, one "no" just isn't enough.

My nephew does that too. He's up visiting next week and I hope he doesn't continue on his campaign of emotional abuse against me. 6 months ago he ran over to me and gave me a hug for no reason, nothing since.

My nephew does that too. He's up visiting next week and I hope he doesn't continue on his campaign of emotional abuse against me. 6 months ago he ran over to me and gave me a hug for no reason, nothing since.

Maybe he reckons it's your turn to initiate the hug :) How old is he?

First "joke". Had just changed his nappy and there was an ominous sound from inside the new one.

Me: Did you just poop in your nice clean nappy?
Him (after thinking for a few seconds): Yes!
I could see that he was struggling to keep a straight face so...
Me: Did you really poop in your new nappy?
Him (now grinning from ear to ear): Nah!
Me: so you didn't?
Him: Noooo (and then he broke down laughing)

From a discussion Diddies had with HMB today about not believing in god:

Fionn from school doesn't believe in God either, he's from Dublin. Dublins don't believe in god.

Later he asked, "Are Ghostbusters in the Jesus Christ Story?"

My little fella is 2 in February but he's coming out with the craziest stuff these days.

He wakes up about 1am most nights and just wants his mother, she usually caves and goes in to him to settle him down but I've been going in the last few nights. He's having none of it. Last night he roared

"Nooooo Dada. I want to see Mama. I want to SEE her!! I don't LIKE that man!!"

He then seems to feel guilty about his outbursts and in the morning he's all over me. He came up to me yesterday, patted my leg and said 'That's a lovely Dada'. :)

Trying to entertain Squiggletoddler (upgraded since he's nearly 14 months and running around) quietly last night so himself could do some stuff on his laptop (ST likes things closed, so squished fingers are a regular occurrence) so I stuck on some music videos. Watched some OK GO videos with the little guy going nuts pogoing on my knee and when the music stops he starts frantically pressing buttons on my computer keyboard. Eventually get him away from it, with him protesting loudly, and back on my knee. Then he decides to try another tack, gives me an angelic smile and says "again".

I look forward to the day when he realises that there are easier ways of getting what he wants, and tries them first :)

her: "i saw a video on youtube, and they were watching a film about a serial killer. do you know what a serial killer is?

me: "ehhh... no, what is it?"

her: "it's a monster who has a big knife and who goes around stabbing boxes of cereal for no reason"

Every time I go near my pc at home "k go, k go" - looking for his favourite OK Go vids

When we ask where anything is (he moves stuff all the time) "em, hiding!" and a shrug.

Yesterday when I finally managed to get him on the changing table to change his nappy "God Dammit"

14 months old and already a teenager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back