Quotes from your child (2 Viewers)

Hmm
"Grand prize" is a weekend in a hotel about 15 mins drive from my parents' house. In return they take over the copyright in something supercool the child said, and your child becomes a COG IN THE CORPORATE MACHINE

(capitals used to make it look like I'm only joking, but ...)

500 quid spending money though :p

The ad just caught my eye the other night when I was on facebook. I was a little bit drunk and thought they wanted a funny story about petit filous. So I spent half an hour writing a very amusing anecdote which was only half lies. Then I realised that I'd completely wasted my time.

my ex and her dad were taking stuff to the city dump one day and hile they were unlaoding the car the doors were open and so the noxious fumes wafted in to the back seat where smurfie was strapped into her chair thing

when the grown-ups came back she kinda scrunched her face up, wriggled her nose and said "what dat me nose??!!??"

Heard Eve crying today, so I asked what was wrong.
"Oh, I'm just practising for later".
:confused:

My two and a half year old nephew:

When being kissed all over before bed: "MUM! GET OFF MY FACE!"

When being asked if he needs to use the toilet: "SHOOOO! GO AWAAAAAY NOW"

When being picked up and carried into bed "put MY down!!!"

Bless his little gorgeousness!

They have a competition on http://www.petitsfilous.ie/ for funny things kids say. There's loads of comedy gold on here. You'se should enter.

minature horse riding
it was paddys day, had been to parade, Isabel ( my little rascal) had been running rings around us all day. any way, brought her down to see her grandad, who is big into horses, and showing his gran kids his pride and joy (lol) "Blaze". right so every time we are there he brings isabel out to see Blaze and puts Isabel up on her back, as it turned out Grandad was not ther on Paddys Day, and I am terrified of Horses ( she's a very big Horse 17 hands tall) so Isabel threw a wobbler on the floor ( its in her nature, firey red head) because no one would bring her down to see Blaze so next of all there she was in the sitting room after pulling out an ornamental horse and saying "Giddy up Blaze" welll did we fall around laughing.

Katie Horan, County Laois

jesus, the entries aren't up to much lads. anyone of the quotes on this thread would pwn in that competition.

i was just on the phone to my niece. she's playing 'going to the farm'.
'are there cows or sheep at the farm?'
'no, horsies'
'there are horsies at the farm?'
'they're pretend horsies though'
'ah okay'
'they're pretend horsies but we're pretending they're real horsies. bye.'

You can't turn on taps/flush the toilet etc when someone's in the shower in our house, or you might scald them. Anyway, I was in the shower and Nora (4) came in to go to the toilet.

Me: Don't flush the toilet okay?
Nora: Why, because then wee wee would all go on top of you because I'm doing a wee wee?

Just finished changing the stinkiest nappy I think we've had yet. To give you some indication of it's potency, herself (two and a half) was pottering around in her bedroom while I was downstairs cooking when I first smelled it.

So I'm changing her on her bed, her head is mushed forward looking down at the contents of her nappy because she's insisted that we use her GIANT Barney teddy as a 'pillow'.

I'm doing that speaking-while-refusing -to-use-your-nose-until-nappy-is-safely-in-a-tied-nappy-bag thing you do...

Me: "There it is is now."
Sionnach: (very impressed): "Wow look! THERE'S SWEETCORN!"
Me: "Yeah, it's cool, isn't it? Food goes in your mouth, and later, it comes out your bum! That's why there's sweetcorn there."
Sionnach: "Yeah! It's bum-food."

This evening on the way back home:

"Papa! Move it!"

"Cant hon, we're stuck in a traffic jam."

"JAM IS FOR TOAST, LET'S GO ,LET'S GO!!"

Thentonight after bath, my old pair are in the kitchen, door bursts open, naked charlotte sprints through the kitchen:

"STREAKER!"

"Mammy likes wine,daddy likes beer and rock guitar"

Daisy's second ever word,said whilst pointing at me-"BEER!"

You gotta love the little bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back