Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

i just had my niece in telling me about having to spend the day pushing a turnip through a tunnel, and about seeing a car chasing a giraffe. but not the baby giraffe.

i just had my niece in telling me about having to spend the day pushing a turnip through a tunnel, and about seeing a car chasing a giraffe. but not the baby giraffe.

That's deadly.

My niece was telling me about her imaginary friends. There are 4 of them, one is a boy who keeps stealing her toys. They're all called Katie (her little sister's name).:rolleyes:

She also woke me up every morning last week, and while she was in the hallway waiting for me to get dressed she sang little songs she made up.

::clef::I'm waiting in the hall for Squiggle, she's going to take me for a walk. I don't want Katie to come because if she does Squiggle won't be able to carry me when my legs are tired, lalala::clef:: Too cute!

my 6 yr old has declared an interest in rap...on friday he launched into:

'Hey,hey, yo..my name is Joe(his name's not Joe)..my mammys gone shoppin I'm sitting in the car..I'm big, you're small..yeah, yeah, yeah.'

he says 'the band' is called 'Freakin In The City'...recorded it on me phone for posterity...watch out for that name in the future charts, kids:)p

At breakfast last week:

her: "Daddy, what are you doing?"
me: "I'm making a list of things I have to do in work today"
her: "What things? Read it!"
me: "Well, here is says - email John about ..."
her: "What else?"
me: "Write document about project ...."
her: "What else?"
me: "Talk to blah blah about ...."
her: "Daddy?"
me: "What?"
her: "Fire people!"

It turns out her brain had shifted back to thinking and talking about dragons again, but man that freaked me out for a minute ...

Today Eve introduced me to someone saying "this is my friend Rita", it was sweet and insulting at the same time.

a friend of mine was telling me about i think he's niece or something like that.
anyway she was adopted and also she is she is also dieabetic.
the parents told her one day there is two very important things to remember.
1 she is adopted but is now there daughter and they love her more than anything.
2 that she is a dieabetic and not allowed to eat sugary things.

so the girl is in school one day and its someone in the calss birthday so they have a cake.the girl starts crying and when the teacher asks her why she replyed
"i can't have any cake because im adopted"

Eve was really quite this morning walking to school, asked her what was wrong, should have known better...
"i think we should live on a boat, cos then the Nazis wont be able to get us cos they cant swim. you'll have to learn though, cos i cant lift you."
:confused::confused::confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back