Quotes from your child (3 Viewers)

Sankyboosh, I'm going to quote your nipper.

"Say 'Daddy'. Can you say 'Daddy'?"

Snakynipper says, "Mommy," then laughs her head off.

She's fricking hilarious. Also, hello, I know kids are always cuter in person, but yours are like some kind of unearthly creatures. Are you sure they're fully human, and not, I dunno, half sugarglider or something?

That's so nice of you Jane :) They appreciated your sheep impression, it was quite a hit. Yes, lucky for them they've inherited their mother's charm and looks. From me they've inherited an ability to take the piss out of people. I am their main subject. Oh cruel, cruel irony.

Another funny one from nipper elder:

Friend of mine with DVD: Now Nora, this is a DVD you can watch, especially for little kids.

Nora: And not for big humans?

That's so nice of you Jane :) They appreciated your sheep impression, it was quite a hit. Yes, lucky for them they've inherited their mother's charm and looks. From me they've inherited an ability to take the piss out of people. I am their main subject. Oh cruel, cruel irony.

Another funny one from nipper elder:

Friend of mine with DVD: Now Nora, this is a DVD you can watch, especially for little kids.

Nora: And not for big humans?

The fluffy sheepskin hat is generally a hit. Kids point at it, dogs bark at it, adults flee from it.

I shoulda tried my chicken impersonation, too. It's freakishly good, like.

Your kids are amazing. I mean, it sounds like an empty statement because all kids are amazing, but your kids are like, REALLY amazingly sparky and funny.

The fluffy sheepskin hat is generally a hit. Kids point at it, dogs bark at it, adults flee from it.

I shoulda tried my chicken impersonation, too. It's freakishly good, like.

Your kids are amazing. I mean, it sounds like an empty statement because all kids are amazing, but your kids are like, REALLY amazingly sparky and funny.

Yes, they are all right :) Though I'm conscious that everyone thinks their own kids are the cutest.

Zings From Your Child:

standing at the bus stop, in the not so nice weather, after about 10 minutes, out of nowhere comes...

"it's taking you a long time to learn how to drive dada"

ouch!

I was making up a 'humorous' song while getting the kids ready for bed the other night and noah says:
holding hands over ears-
'daddy stop singing!!'

'why?'

'you're flat'

'Flat!? what do you mean flat?, i think you'll find i've perfect pitch!'

'like a pancake!' (lots of laughing)

ouch!

A friend of ours, who is pregnant, is in the house showing us pictures of her scan.

She turns around to our daughter and says ..

"Look Sadhbh, these are pictures of the baby in my tummy".

Sadhbh looks a bit shocked and then asks:

"Did you gobble him all up?"

back in my folks at dinner she takes off my glasses puts them on and says, in a comedy 'deep' voice...

'I'm Dada and I'm very old'

much hilarity, my sisters picks up on this and says 'dada I don't want to eat my dinner' and she comes back with...

'that's okay, just eat around the vegetables'

zing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back