Question for the ladies (or some tuned-in fellas) (1 Viewer)

therecklessone said:
I'm far too much of a gentleman to be divulging secrets like that...:D

Suffice to say she enjoyed my own-receipe lasagne, a nice bottle of red wine, the single red rose I got her, and Life is Beautiful on DVD. In face it was a great night.

The rest I'll leave up to your imagination.

;)

jaypes whoever said romance was dead obviously had never met you eh??

i spent my valentines eating fajitas and beatin the boy at john madden on the ps2..twas a brilliant valentines day!:)
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I've learnt one valuable thing from this whole episode.

From now on I'll trust my instinct and do what I feel is right, instead of worrying that I'm gonna fuck things up by being a sap. Its worked well so far.

aww that's lovely. :) well done reckless. i spent valentine's night mainly in college, and then when i got to chez monsieur dexta i was presented with a 3-pack of sponges. he got a ucd information bulletin from me. good times.

Super Dexta said:
and then when i got to chez monsieur dexta i was presented with a 3-pack of sponges. he got a ucd information bulletin from me. good times.

Love is what you make it Dexta, and thats what you make it.

.|..|

Ciaran Mackle said:
What you really meant was that they are complete weirdos and cheapskates
i dunno, i always say you can't beat a present that was swiped from your mother's cleaning supplies cupboard at the last second

In the spirit of this lovely thread I have a prediciment mysmelf.......
been friends with a girl for couple of years now but in the last 4/5 months we've both become single...(see where its goin yet?)
there has been some defenite sexual tension moments, but Im not sure if its just comin from me or wha'. Also mutual friends are startin to question our sudden hangin out together more than we previously did. A general air of suspicion is hovering over us
so do I A: grow some testicles and just ask her out?
or B: wait for somethin to happen when we're out/pissed whatever, the organic buzz?

gut feelion is that she likes me too, but she is a good mate and I don't want to fuck that up by attemting to grope her in a taxi, or even worse, askin her out and her sayin "no"-awkward silence.....

A or B?

ps: on the fingering issue, Ill probably go traditional for the first while but I'm open to experimentin

steve ignorant said:
gut feelion is that she likes me too, but she is a good mate and I don't want to fuck that up by attemting to grope her in a taxi, or even worse, askin her out and her sayin "no"-awkward silence.....

A or B?

Here's what I said earlier:

therecklessone said:
I've learnt one valuable thing from this whole episode.

From now on I'll trust my instinct and do what I feel is right, instead of worrying that I'm gonna fuck things up by being a sap. Its worked well so far.

So its A, definitely. I'm fucking useless so I am, and I've been in your predicament a few times in the past. Left it to option B, one of the girls is married and the other is engaged. Option B never works.

Good luck. .|..|

i'm with reckless on this one. just go for it; you never know, she could be dying inside thinking you're never gonna make a move. do it!

La La said:
i'm with reckless on this one. just go for it; you never know, she could be dying inside thinking you're never gonna make a move. do it!

What time is it in Hong Kong land?

I'm awake cos I needed a Lempip or my throat is gonna give up on me, and I've got 90 minutes of football chants in me for Sunday.

therecklessone said:
What time is it in Hong Kong land?

I'm awake cos I needed a Lempip or my throat is gonna give up on me, and I've got 90 minutes of football chants in me for Sunday.

3:27pm here. day going so slowly. you should eat some honey, it's good for poorly throats. i'd send you over some chinese medicine, but i dont think it'll get there on time. :heart:

La La said:
3:27pm here. day going so slowly. you should eat some honey, it's good for poorly throats. i'd send you over some chinese medicine, but i dont think it'll get there on time. :heart:

:cool:

I really should just consider not screaming my head off at the match, but I'm sitting beside the away fans so I have to put on a show. And the bloke I'm going with is built like a brit s*ithouse, and he'll expect a performance from me.

I love Hong Kong by the way. Deadly city. Just keep the bird flu at bay.

steve ignorant said:
In the spirit of this lovely thread I have a prediciment mysmelf.......
been friends with a girl for couple of years now but in the last 4/5 months we've both become single...(see where its goin yet?)
there has been some defenite sexual tension moments, but Im not sure if its just comin from me or wha'. Also mutual friends are startin to question our sudden hangin out together more than we previously did. A general air of suspicion is hovering over us
so do I A: grow some testicles and just ask her out?
or B: wait for somethin to happen when we're out/pissed whatever, the organic buzz?

A or B?

ps: on the fingering issue, Ill probably go traditional for the first while but I'm open to experimentin

As easy as it is for me to sit here and say go for it, I think you should just do it anyway. I have learned lately that there is no point in torturing yourself about things like this. Trust me even if she says she doesnt feel the same your gonna feel a lot better for knowing. Now it may be a bit weird for a while considering your friendship but you'll definitley get over it. So yeh go for it mate.

i went through the whole fridns thing for months with the boy before we got together..constantly gettin asked by our mates what the story was with us..gettin winked at when we met people we knew..but seriously dude just go for it..chances are if you feel it when yr together she probably does too..i was convinced the boy didnt like me and he thought i didnt like him..so just get it all out in the open...

Worst thing that could happen would be that you ruin the friendship forever. Other than that you'll be grand!

spiritualtramp said:
What happens if this romance goes long term - say the missus wants to go out but you are going to a thumped night. Do you lie about where you are going or fess up and risk her freaking out about her ass being discussed on the net?

Ive seen can throwing.

now I've got all you random strangers behind me I'll do it. Fuck it, my head is fuckin melted with the whole thing.
One more slight complcation, I've been usin this as a reason not to do anythin, you see she has a lot of family shit at the minute (very sick mother) and I know Im one of the few people she can talk to about it (maybe the only person). I dunno, maybe she doesnt need her mates hittin on herjust at the minute....am I just makin shit up in my head or is this valid?

cheers for the help so far lads and lassies

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back