Question for the ladies (or some tuned-in fellas) (1 Viewer)

muffin said:
so keep us posted now..dont go all 'if this works out we never had this thread' on us ok?:confused:

Deal.

I'd be more likely to be "if this works out, thumped.com doesn't exist" to her TBH. Especially considering the ass-fingering.

Always with the ass-fingering...

therecklessone said:
Deal.

I'd be more likely to be "if this works out, thumped.com doesn't exist" to her TBH. Especially considering the ass-fingering.

Always with the ass-fingering...

What happens if this romance goes long term - say the missus wants to go out but you are going to a thumped night. Do you lie about where you are going or fess up and risk her freaking out about her ass being discussed on the net?

Well if she does find out about Thumped, offer to let her finger your ass.

I think I might make that my new signature, hmmmmmm...................

oh shit said:
if my friends didn't fight my battles for me there'd be fucking war

So you go bawling crying to a gang of guys when some bitch wrongs you? Then all the guys gaggle around bitching about the woman for ages then scream at her for being nasty at you?

spiritualtramp said:
What happens if this romance goes long term - say the missus wants to go out but you are going to a thumped night. Do you lie about where you are going or fess up and risk her freaking out about her ass being discussed on the net?

I thought I'd already cleared this up before. I don't go to thumped nights, I'm a scaredy cat.

Anyway, I'd like to think our love would be strong enough to survive the mini-crisis that could be the great thumped ass-fingering debate. Though I won't test that theory just yet.

therecklessone said:
Anyway, I'd like to think our love would be strong enough to survive the mini-crisis that could be the great thumped ass-fingering debate. Though I won't test that theory just yet.

Give it a couple of months before letting her know about the existence of thumped.

Anyway, it's not like you brought her ass up as a topic. Nor have you posted pictures of her ass.

Best of luck with the lassie.

fantastic thread.
i love it when people go on a first date and its all wonderful.

dont worry about valenerd's day. just have a nice time with your lady! awwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back