Punching Cows? (1 Viewer)

brianoak said:
Heheh,dunno why we have the internet.

This other kid just said his granny smelt like fish and his ma gave him a slap.Brilliant.Im gonna buy him some sweets to make up for it.

Do you answer phones for child-line or something?

man, he works in a bike shop with the internet
we've gone over all of this

here brian - what's your surname? hahah

Its kind of like the bar where everyone knows your name in this shop.I talk to the kids and win their trust.

Then I kill them.

outback.jpg

fuck that noise, man

Look man that cow would punch the fuck out of you if it had arms or opposable thumbs. And the wish or intent to do so is enough to justify a pre-emptive strike, especially if it's gonna be hilarious.

please don't hurt the cow

If they had arms instead of hoofs the gang situation in I reland would escalate out of control.Smuggling crack in their udders etc
Queen Buzzo said:
Look man that cow would punch the fuck out of you if it had arms or opposable thumbs. And the wish or intent to do so is enough to justify a pre-emptive strike, especially if it's gonna be hilarious.

please don't hurt the cow

My uncle used to love messing in the milking parlour until one day a cow gave him a kick in the stomach and he had internal bleeding. He works for microsoft now.

You need to stay away from your parents liqour cabinet.

Can we get back to the cows please???
Has anyone actually ever punched a cow?
Eoddy Gorilla said:
Oh, so now it's your business?
Thanks Brian.
Thanks muchly.

brianoak said:
You need to stay away from your parents liqour cabinet.

Can we get back to the cows please???
Has anyone actually ever punched a cow?

My brother did once, my mother gave out to him for an hour for doing it. I think he was pissed off cause he had to put cattle in another shed and he was going off or something.

you'd have to be fierce fast to box a cow. I wonder if you can tip cows on top of each other like dominos, although that'd require them to stand in a line first. Anyone else pondering this may meet me in Brennans field on a full moon.

trianglegrrrl said:
you'd have to be fierce fast to box a cow. I wonder if you can tip cows on top of each other like dominos, although that'd require them to stand in a line first. Anyone else pondering this may meet me in Brennans field on a full moon.

Yeah I asked my Liam about Cow tipping , he laughed at me and told me it wasnt true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back