Prostitution Poll (2 Viewers)

Where do you stand on prostitution?

• Total voters
There's work off a street around the corner from me - i have to go through it to get into town/work. It has been quiet recently but on the way home from work this evening the police were driving around and the women were being moved about etc.

I always mull over my position on the game when I see the women out working but if i oppose it and don't do anything about it i'm a hypocrite and if i don't care how can I feel bad about it when i see the pick-ups/drop-offs etc....

yeah.

then there was yer wan who was young, irish, healthy (looking), well spoken, trendy looking (you know what i mean...she wasn't some gombeen), plying her trade outside my gaff. I talked to her and she'd been doing it for years. Why was she on the street thou? never figured itb out. must be better ways.

It used tio bother me when i lived at leeson st bridge that this was going on pretty much all around me. some sorry sights walking up if you were walking home home at night to say "looking for business?|"

But what's to be done? Write a song called mount street blues. that's what i did. saved the world.

Making it illegal for a woman to sell her body sets a dangerous precedent.
How much longer before it becomes illegal for a man to sell his body?
There'll be no more brickies or labourers.
No more homes, no more roads, no walls and no breakfast rolls.
Sure, the place will fall into ruins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back