Primavera Sound 2010 (1 Viewer)

Janes Addiction would be a deadly addition to the line-up if its true.

Nice to see the bawld Marc Almond in there. Reckon Animal Collective have to be odds on to be one of the "5".

really? the way Perry was carrying on reminded me of my drunk da at my 21st many moons ago.

oh, yes he was rather flamboyant. I was so thrilled to finally get to see them. So...best janes gig I've ever seen :)

Any chance of Joanna Newsom yous think? She was confirmed there for the Groening ATP.

Someone said to me earlier that she was one of the ones being held back for the final announcement. To be honest if she plays Dublin I'd nearly rather she didn't play Barcalona as I'd spend the next few months, whenever my thoughts settled on the festival, stressing over the notion of not getting an auditori (where I assume they'd put her) ticket to see her on the day rather than looking forward to how much fun I'm going to have there and how strong the rest of the lineup is.

Someone said to me earlier that she was one of the ones being held back for the final announcement.

Oh really? Now that would cap things off nicely. Was a bit disappointed she wasn't announced today, as the timing seems to suit fairly perfectly. The Auditori tickets seemed pretty easy to get last year if I remember correctly. But there was probably no-one with her kind of pull, apart from MBV who had already played outside.

Someone said to me earlier that she was one of the ones being held back for the final announcement. To be honest if she plays Dublin I'd nearly rather she didn't play Barcalona as I'd spend the next few months, whenever my thoughts settled on the festival, stressing over the notion of not getting an auditori (where I assume they'd put her) ticket to see her on the day rather than looking forward to how much fun I'm going to have there and how strong the rest of the lineup is.
It's not that hard to get a ticket for the auditori, just be there when the venue opens that day and you have plenty of time before they are all gone. Didn't have any problem last year with getting a good few tickets for My Bloody V even though they say there's a limit. Meant that we could give tickets to friends who didn't make it down in time to get their own.

ugh, were silversun as bad as I remember?

hmm, it appears that Lava is still an alright song and I'll See You Around is still absolutely detestable.
I remember the lead singer being a thoroughly unlikeable bloke

hey this song is great, good video too

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sorry, i'm totally derailing this thread with a band who aren't even playing

flights from Dublin to Barcelona are a bit expensive at this stage :( Anyone have any other options for getting into Barcelona at a decent hour on the Wednesday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back