Primavera Sound 2010 (4 Viewers)

A week in Barcelona with at least 10 bands I'm really looking forward to seeing and more I'd happily watch.... not bad at all. If there were too many I needed to see, no doubt I'd miss some of them and always be on the run instead of relaxing and enjoying myself. I'm happy enough.

spot on sister/brother

That wichita may be a saving grace (but it's a parallel activity so separate admission cost yeah?).

Where the fuck are Vampire Weekend? The cunts turned up to play a tiny house show in Barcelona last week but no mention of them so far. Their set in 2008 was great, right by the waterfront (before it started pissing rain).

That wichita may be a saving grace (but it's a parallel activity so separate admission cost yeah?).

Where the fuck are Vampire Weekend? The cunts turned up to play a tiny house show in Barcelona last week but no mention of them so far. Their set in 2008 was great, right by the waterfront (before it started pissing rain).

ehh what ?! rain ?!

Is it possible to collect you wrist band on the wednesday before the main festival starts on thursday?

dont think so, although i'm not certain of that. One thing i will say is if you're collecting by credit card or something to get there early. I had to queue for around and an 1h 30m to get tickets, missing most of yo la tengo

so everything booked and i can't wait etc!!

QUESTION - I bought tickets for me and me mate so do i have to do some kinda email confirmation thing to tell them his name for the ticket collection in person over there...?

thanks thumped!

Very excited about this... fitting end to exam hell.... this video has been cracking me up.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

QUESTION - I bought tickets for me and me mate so do i have to do some kinda email confirmation thing to tell them his name for the ticket collection in person over there...?

If you & our mate will be collecting your tickets together then you don't have to do anything.

If your mate will be collecting his ticket at a different time (and you're say, in the venue) you'll need to email them their name & passport number. No sweat if you don't do this, you can also do it on the day.

If you & our mate will be collecting your tickets together then you don't have to do anything.

If your mate will be collecting his ticket at a different time (and you're say, in the venue) you'll need to email them their name & passport number. No sweat if you don't do this, you can also do it on the day.

cheers Theseus and Andy too! yeah he'll be with me so thats clears that up - cheers!

and don't all us spain travelling people have to provide passport numbers to aer lingus or something before we go yeah?

cheers Theseus and Andy too! yeah he'll be with me so thats clears that up - cheers!

and don't all us spain travelling people have to provide passport numbers to aer lingus or something before we go yeah?

Yeah you need to do it a few days before the flight. I'm sure that aer lingus will send out an automatic reminder whenever it is.

This is of course assuming that planes are back up in the air next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back