Primavera Sound 2009 (1 Viewer)

why do i keep looking in this thread???? why?
punishing myself.
couldn't afford it last year, can't afford it this year.
kinda wish i'd given ATP a miss instead.

I know ... I'm the same. It's like scratching an itch. I just can't stop myself.

that's basically what I'm doing. it'll be worth it. there's always the risk that the rest of the summer will be irredeemably shit; why take that risk when you can grab that one guaranteed ray of sunshine? probably literally.

brought to you by la oficina del turismo de españa

going on the 6pm flight on Thursday night, should make Barcelona for 9.30, hotel for 11/12, should make the forum by 1/2. Is it worth getting the 3 day ticket @ €145, or would I be better off taking it easy on the Thursday and get 2 one day tickets @ €120

if you just ditch your shit at the hotel, you should be at the venue around 1ish. I'd do the 3 day buzz man, deadly acts often start mad late at this thing

flights about €150 might be cheaper tho, tickets about €135 at this stage. Cheap as hostel for a couple of nights ???

flights about €150 might be cheaper tho, tickets about €135 at this stage. Cheap as hostel for a couple of nights ???

Last time I checked flights were 210, tickets 145 and 4 nights anywhere from 350+ for a hotel close by the venue. Providing you were sharing the accommodation, add in transportation, eating and drinking....I'd say at least 700-750. Hotels and flights keep going up. Every time I check it's more. It's making me very sad.

my costs so far: 145 euro for flight, 155 for ticket (fuck, i really need to buy one BEFORE the 15th) and 285 for apartment (staying the full week, we got a 3 bed apartment in the borne area).

650-700 all in is about right at this late stage.
although youd get a hostel for about 25 a night within walking distance of the festival
The area around the festival isn't that nice. Much better off staying closer to the city centre. Getting there is only a metro journey. They put on extra busses too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back