Primavera Sound 2009 (1 Viewer)

Timetable up here

not too many clashes that i can see off hand but only one seems to be a bit of a lap over between shellac and dan deacon ensemble. im sure there are more but my main ones seem to be unaffected at first glance.

edit:

and aphex twin with ponytail and lighening bolt

argh. mbv and aphex twin on the thursday will overlap a bit. other than that i cant see anything else being too much of a problem. story with getting tickets for the wednesday night stuff?

how did you get on?
I'd have to win the lotto to go to this, or get my rent relief back in time, which is as unlikely to happen :( sigh.
sorry only just seeing this now. I think I owe them 400 odd euro .....dose in the hole :( but when I win the lottoon saturday ( now bear in mind it will be the uk lotto , heading over on friday ) I will bring all my friends plus the first 20 people into Plug'd on the Sunday morning after I win.
PLUS if I win enough I'll add Loretta lynn to the line up :eek:

Fuck, loads of overlaps. I really hope that I'll get to see MBV indoors becasue it looks like I'll skip the first night to see Jay Reatard/Ponytail/Aphex/Lightning Bolt

I heard that Jay Reatard had cancelled although he is still on the programme. Mi-Ami were also announced but seem to have disappeared, ah well i'd better catch them in cork seeing as it's free and all.

Supposedly a registration number without the main card will get you into the Apollo. Looking forward to the Ipecac night with Dalek and Zu although its gonna be a mad dash from the airport to the gig.

The wed night will be mental in Barca when they win the UEFA cup.

ah thats just the english. they lead the red tape brigade.
the spaniards are mad for the lack of public safety so i wouldnt worry too much!

Spain have their own red tape too!
cheers to chutneyfarmer for reminding me of this - for anyone travelling via aer lingus don't forget to update your flight details ahead of travelling to Spain, they need various passport details in advance now.

cheers to chutneyfarmer for reminding me of this - for anyone travelling via aer lingus don't forget to update your flight details ahead of travelling to Spain, they need various passport details in advance now.
shit, these are things i usually remember.
nice one

really ?! better get on the case.

can anyone who's been before confirm that the sun rises around 5am? so for instance one could go to the beach after the music and watch the sun come up?

hmmmm a few clashes but nothing I'd be getting too upset over. Will probably notice a serious clash upon a second glance however.

If you have bought your full festival ticket through Paypal and you want to go to the pre-festival concerts you have to show the email which we sent you via [email protected] confirming your purchase and your identity card or passport on the door of the concert venue.
http://primaverasound.com/index.php?idioma=en&sec=faqs&id=6

The FAQs are well worth a glance. if you're a primavera newbie, remember for auditori gigs you must buy a ticket on the day (2 euro each) for access to that night's gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back