Primavera Sound 2009 (3 Viewers)

The area around the festival isn't that nice. Much better off staying closer to the city centre. Getting there is only a metro journey. They put on extra busses too.

I'm more practical like. I'd think it would better to be closer to the venue (so if during it you need to run back to your place to get something, nap, change or use the bathroom -- being a girl it could sometimes be quicker to leave than queue) than to the city centre.*

Not that I'm going but I'm still kinda hoping to.

The area around the festival isn't that nice. Much better off staying closer to the city centre. Getting there is only a metro journey. They put on extra busses too.

nothing on the standard of Barcelona niceness though 'not that nice' is fine by Dublin Standards. its actually nice.

Sweet. Can i pay you in annual installments?

you can pay me in the ass

I'm more practical like. I'd think it would better to be closer to the venue (so if during it you need to run back to your place to get something, nap, change or use the bathroom -- being a girl it could sometimes be quicker to leave than queue) than to the city centre.*
Not that I'm going but I'm still kinda hoping to.

theres very few places that near to the venue though we had an apartment a 30min stroll down the beach from the venue which was really handy. this year our hostel is about a 35-40 min walk which is fine like. also taxis to/from the venue are incredibly cheap if youre in a rush

theres very few places that near to the venue though we had an apartment a 30min stroll down the beach from the venue which was really handy. this year our hostel is about a 35-40 min walk which is fine like. also taxis to/from the venue are incredibly cheap if youre in a rush

I have a hotel bookmarked that is less than 1km to the venue. It's killing me. :mad:

As far as I know See Tickets only post to UK, you'll have to pick it up at the forum.

Booked into the Hilton Mar Barcelona last night, 3 nights @ €471. Tis a 10 minute walk from the Forum I believe.

ill have to find your hotel and thrash it for your birthday and then kidnap you when shellac are on

Once I don't miss Sonic Youth I don't give a fig what happens to me or my plush hotel room.

Word is that a lot of the bands stay in the Hilton too...I can see it now, me and Neil Young downing some whiskeys at the bar. Nice.

Booked into a hotel across the road from the Parc Del Forum for 4 nights. Seems grand. Hope to wake up with Steve Albini between me and my girlfriend, then get him to do acappella Big Black songs for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back