Primavera Sound 2009 (2 Viewers)

Spain have their own red tape too!
cheers to chutneyfarmer for reminding me of this - for anyone travelling via aer lingus don't forget to update your flight details ahead of travelling to Spain, they need various passport details in advance now.

here i booked two single flights. had to enter passport details for way over (ryanair) but not way back (aer lingus) so is it only when flying IN to spain and not from? coz aer lingus site wont let me put in details for coming home :confused:

here i booked two single flights. had to enter passport details for way over (ryanair) but not way back (aer lingus) so is it only when flying IN to spain and not from? coz aer lingus site wont let me put in details for coming home :confused:

i dunno! maybe its just the getting there they need the details for? anyone else know?

okay lads i am putting together a mix for the other half & myself of some primavera acts to get her and myself in the know of some of the unfamiliar acts to us. can people recommend good "introduction" tracks by the following acts please :

Crystal Stilts
Vivian Girls
The Extraordinaires
Throwing Muses
Saint Etienne
Michael Mayer
Shearwater
The Secret Society
Liars
lemonade
Gang Gang Dance

Cheers!

okay lads i am putting together a mix for the other half & myself of some primavera acts to get her and myself in the know of some of the unfamiliar acts to us. can people recommend good "introduction" tracks by the following acts please :

Crystal Stilts
Vivian Girls
The Extraordinaires
Throwing Muses
Saint Etienne
Michael Mayer
Shearwater
The Secret Society
Liars
lemonade
Gang Gang Dance

Cheers!

in my usual over-the-top
i've made a mix cd for each day with a track by each artist (where possible)
i'll pop it up on rapid share or something if ya want it

Crystal Stilts
Vivian Girls
The Extraordinaires
Throwing Muses
Saint Etienne
Michael Mayer
Shearwater
The Secret Society
Liars
lemonade
Gang Gang Dance

Cheers!

Crystal Slilts, Shattered Shine and The City In The Sea would be good choices.

Don't know too much about the rest but I always liked 'She's On The Phone' by Saint Ettienne.

ah me throwing muses. they're deadly.
bright yellow gun was a popular one back in the day. and hazing. they're both on university.

in my usual over-the-top
i've made a mix cd for each day with a track by each artist (where possible)
i'll pop it up on rapid share or something if ya want it

aw that would be amazing. please do. Only going for the Friday and Saturday so just pop those up if you wouldn't mind.

yeah, auditori is thurs/fri/sat (it's just outside the main entrance of the festival.) Tickets for the auditori were on sale last year just inside the festival entrance on the left. The timetable/map they dish out is pretty decent (and free).

Someone PLEASE report back on the following acts:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks.... grumble, grumble, grumble.

Really looking forward to the Tallest Man on Earth. That album is bloody brilliant.

Since I'm here, I made a playlist for a couple of friends.
Including Tallest Man on Earth, the Mae Shi, Women, Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Plants and Animals, Vivian Girls, Shearwater, Liars, Michael Nyman and a few other more obvious ones.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YANTUG1L if anyone's interested.

Really looking forward to the Tallest Man on Earth. That album is bloody brilliant.

Since I'm here, I made a playlist for a couple of friends.
Including Tallest Man on Earth, the Mae Shi, Women, Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Plants and Animals, Vivian Girls, Shearwater, Liars, Michael Nyman and a few other more obvious ones.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YANTUG1L if anyone's interested.

thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back