Primavera Sound 2009 (1 Viewer)

oh yeah i have that but according to this there's another confirmation email they're supposed to send also? don't wanna be left pissin in the spanish wind outside the festival with the wrong code!!:(

Please provide your full name and your phone number . Tickets will not be sent to the purchaser's adress. They need to be collected at the festival site, after showing the ticketholder's passport or ID card. Please make sure the information given matches with that of you ID card or passport.
Your ticket purchase will be confirmed with an e-mail which will feature a transaction number that you will need to collect your ticket, you have to show a copy of the confirmation e-mail at the venue. This e-mail will be sent from [email protected]

ah ok, thanks for the heads up.
i just found that mail there now, so all's sorted.

good luck with yours!

anyone else getting one of those barcelona cards for transport? 31.50 for 3 days unlimited public transport including train from airport. sounds like a good deal.

nope. gettin me t-10 ticket. only goin girona one way and t-1o can be used to get to barcelona city airport anyway

would ya not need a second or third t 10 by the end of your stay? i plan on bombing about the city during the day before the festival each evening. can imagine taking loads of metro trips.

Yeah, you don't generally get back from the festival til 8 or 9am, so by the time you get a modest sleep in it's pretty much time to go back.
Unless you want to leave before all the bands finish.
Barcelona's great, but this is my 6th or 7th time there so i don't really mind not gettin to explore it by day

yeah this is my 3rd primavera, after two years of intending to go see the city and the sights i've accepted the fact that it's not gonna happen.

you'll become pretty much noctural for the duration, far too sleepy and hungover to do much during the day when it's sweltering heat outside

Yeah, you don't generally get back from the festival til 8 or 9am, so by the time you get a modest sleep in it's pretty much time to go back.
Unless you want to leave before all the bands finish.
Barcelona's great, but this is my 6th or 7th time there so i don't really mind not gettin to explore it by day

shit lads my girlfriend is going to kill me, hahahah.

::clef::
Only arriving on Wednesday night. In the event of a Barca win in the CL in Rome where would be the the place to go to join in the festivites?

i don't think i'll be in much of a mood to go party with barca fans if they win

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back