Presents.... (1 Viewer)

aoifed said:
I got a Juicer, Zoolander and a lovely hat. Best of all I got snow. Even bester of all I got mega fun deadly time with my great big family. I heart Christmas.
i got the usual, gold, frankincense and myrrh. my only complaint is the smell of donkey shit, it's putting me off my dinner a bit.

got a deadly new phone, my four-year-old 3210 was on its last legs.
also one of these:
420970.jpg

which is deadly and i've been wearing it on my belt all day like a tuff girl.
also a load of bukes, with which i am v. happy.
and of course my alien warrior replica. oh yeah!!!

Amongst other things, i got a mini beer fridge, a lovely CD rack, and, eh, 60 Jaffa Cakes. My folks know me faaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr to well :)

Oh and my sisters got me the new Silent Hill game. Fuck YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... a waterproof man utd radio for the shower.... :( from my mad aunty.
loads of books and amazon vouchers. and the star wars trilogy on dvd box set. so i'll finally get to see what all the fuss has been about since 1980 or whatever. may the force be with me.
a game of trivial pursuit which resulted in near civil war when we played it tonight.
took a load of photos of all the family together including loads of my sisters 1 and 2 year old mad young fellas having the best christmas of their lives so far - with snow! i love photos so they were presents to myself.
oh yeah...waking up to a white christmas was the best christmas present though. all those repeat playings of bing crosby's white christmases paid off in a big way .|..|

speaking of my mad aunty - she also brought my kid sister back a belly ring from fatima. it was packaged in a fatima paper bag and all. belly rings from fatima. the bellybutton boggles.

I got a scarf and a bottle of kahlua, and a mercifully short extended family get together.... My god, how you've grown! -- "I haven't grown in about 5 years!".
My little brother was supposed to be getting a load of dvds and some games, only half of them came in the post, amazon and play.com are jerks!(particularly amazon because the minidisc player i bought myself for christmas didn't arrive either.)

Gong Farmer said:
I was. It's to help keep me warm.
excellent.

well i got a digital camamera and i'm so pleased.
i took loads of pictures yesterday, but then i noticed that everyone on christmas morning looks really shit, pyjamas, last years raggedy slippers, i just got out of bed hair and sleepy eyes, and with this digital lark everyone can see the picture and complain and make me erase the whole lot. balls. so today i'm going to use the "record sound" button and get some classic christmas banter.

sadie's dad "well i don't turn on my mobile in case the battery runs out"

sadie's mom "but the reason we gave it to you is so that we can reach you when you're out"

sadie "dad, just leave it on for the day and then when you come home at night you can charge it"

sadie's dad " but what if i forget to charge it one night and the next day you need me for an emergency?"

sadie "right, so leaving it off all day means you can be easily reached in said emergency......:rolleyes: "

:D my dad's logic is classic.

Ed said:
I got a scarf and a bottle of kahlua
My little brother was supposed to be getting a load of dvds and some games, only half of them came in the post, amazon and play.com are jerks!(particularly amazon because the minidisc player i bought myself for christmas didn't arrive either.)
kahlua is great for making white russians.

amazon released a statement on christmas eve denying they had delivery problems. you are about the 100th person I have heard complain about not getting stuff on time for christmas. therefore amazon are total liars.

i ordered some stuff from amazon.com on dec 14th or so and they said at best it would arrive on xmas eve. was chuffed when it turned up on the 19th, from the US.

my insound order from the beginning of december never made it though, had to run out to tower on xmas for emergency presents. was v unpleasant 8(

Super Dexta said:
got a deadly new phone, my four-year-old 3210 was on its last legs.
also one of these:
420970.jpg

which is deadly and i've been wearing it on my belt all day like a tuff girl.
*SNAP*

I got it too!! also got 24 season 3, LOTR return of the king special thingy, twin peaks series 1, some nina ricci aftershave, some great bukes also, true romance..for obvious reasons, soundtrack to motorcycle diaries - amazing! also, pirate versions of season 6 of the west wing. woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back