possible Irish compilation cdr? (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
sure did Bernard,thanks,what song do you want me to use?
Also got a "song" from Bullets.
at your discretion, gary. probably 'Not Your Choice', though it is, in troth, your choice. :)

this compilation thing is a deadly idea... ill have the photocopier up & running again by wednesday, you can print the sleeves on it if ya like... if they're not done already that is.

São Paulo Punk said:
Any room left for the Pugets? Shit, I was supposed to post a song over ages ago. But like a spa I forgot.
Please do,Is it a song of the split? cos I have that.
11 bands so far. Very disapointing. It's not too late if you want a song on it. You've got to the end of the month
I reckon I'll be makin use of the photocopier,thanks for the offer.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Please do,Is it a song of the split? cos I have that.
11 bands so far. Very disapointing. It's not too late if you want a song on it. You've got to the end of the month
I reckon I'll be makin use of the photocopier,thanks for the offer.
Maybe try advertising on other forums(forae?) and other media? Not everyone reads this message board- or indeed any message board. Sure they dont even have computers around Limerick and Cork.

It'll happen no matter how many more I get,Although a few more would be good. Genre is not really a problem although pop punk is not my favourite I'll still put songs on. It would be favourable if the bands felt a connection with the DIY punk scene however. As for using other forums,I dont know of any,especially DIY punk orientated. It would have been very easy to fill it on thumped but I dont really feel a connection to a lot of the bands on there. I was hoping people would pass on the info to their mates bands etc?

Puget sound are on iyt now too if you hadn't already guessed.

tommytrousers said:
might be easier gary to name and shame bands into giving you a track at this stage!
I think the lack of songs,especially from bands whose members post here,will be shame enough.

beattre said:
Anyone thought of asking the lads here...
beattre! see my edited post up there? thats exactly what i was going to post- then thought id let it lie

Great minds etc- maybe we should join a band together eh?and give a song for this compilation? oh.. right

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back