possible Irish compilation cdr? (1 Viewer)

Is that the one with "My junior freshman disertation of.. the decline of italian pig products.. and its effect on the euro.." ?
if so, I want a copy of it. I'd also love to hear sugarhigh one last time...

Sprinkles said:
As in why cdr and not tape? Because bringing a load of tapes to gigs in england would probably result in a load of casualties. I was however aiming for 55-60 minutes so it can be copied as a tape as well.
So far on it is knifed(obviously)the Naut and Moutpiece.

Re:
i still havent heard them, really wanna see em! are they even still together?Just so yus know the Dogboy are still together. Their drummer did quit and then got back with em. They are without a doubt one of the most original bands in Ireland and defo have the best live show, nothing cept 10 past seven compares. And they dance!:)

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
As in why cdr and not tape? Because bringing a load of tapes to gigs in england would probably result in a load of casualties. I was however aiming for 55-60 minutes so it can be copied as a tape as well.
So far on it is knifed(obviously)the Naut and Moutpiece.

Nah "tape?" is refering to an Excuse for Escape practice tape that was lying around a while ago.

At the minute I dont know how to put tape onto cd,I'm sure it's very easy to do with the know how but I dont.So unfotunayely cd only. If I figure it out I'll let you know.

Also if you want to use practice tapes make sure they are good enough quality.

i was talking to the dogboy lads in castlebar 2 weeks ago and they told me they were definetly split up....
a crying shame to be honest...

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
At the minute I dont know how to put tape onto cd,I'm sure it's very easy to do with the know how but I dont.So unfotunayely cd only. If I figure it out I'll let you know.

Also if you want to use practice tapes make sure they are good enough quality.

just get any sort of tapedeck and plug it into line-in on a pc soundcard. record as mp3/wav with nero wave editor or something and your sorted. else if you have a standalone cd burner it should have an analogue input which you can just burn from tape directly.

Stacy said:
just get any sort of tapedeck and plug it into line-in on a pc soundcard. record as mp3/wav with nero wave editor or something and your sorted. else if you have a standalone cd burner it should have an analogue input which you can just burn from tape directly.
You see you make it sound easy,but experience tells me it's not that simple. Until I know how to do that properly,I'm not getting involved. Sorry
Serpents and Fuktifino have given me songs as well. Thanks

I now have a song from the Poke.

Everybody else,get me songs for the comp,make it worthwhile. If anyone has stuff they want included and will be at the Tragedy gig on tuesday you could give it to me then.

jmlcomp said:
i was talking to the dogboy lads in castlebar 2 weeks ago and they told me they were definetly split up....
a crying shame to be honest...
Yeah, sadly the impression I got from last time some of them were in the shop recently is that they are indeed kaput, shame cos I never actually got to see them..dammit.

Jamie keep me up to speed on the baby thing! Gary, do you use soulseek? what's yer tag? I am "binhoker".
Tadgh (circle again) was in my town (haworth, west yorks) today - in full army uniform and armed with a machine gun, sitting atop a huge half track us army truck! What the fuck!
very strange......
Mac, sorry i didn't see ye when i was in belfast last - it was a "bit of a session".
ANYONE ELSE USE SOULSEEK? WANNA TRADE MUSIC WITH YOUS CUNTS.

Chris,I dont use soulseek,but I imagine I will soon enough,Just waiting on broadband becoming affordable.
Sprinkles,if you want to put the cd on to tape you are welcome,or if anybody wants one on tape,I'll do it for them,but cd is probably easier for now
Everyone else,get your songs in for the comp.

Alan Remorse,to answer your question you pm'd me,yes send in a song,I need a lot more to make it worthwhile,thanks

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
thanks all for responding,now I just got to wait and see what is sent.Songs will go on it in the order5{ce I have about 60 minutes I'll put it together.
if there is too much I'll just have to do volume two.
dont send anything for a scene report. I'll wait and see if I want to do it after tour and I'll mention it then.
I suppose I need a deadline for contributions so end of june. This will allow me time to put it together and make copies.
Send in the tunes

I think it's a great idea - you can get 100 cdr's in Maplin for €30, they do cheap plastic wallets too. Know anyone with access to a photocopier and you've got free covers too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back