Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (2 Viewers)

The integrity of your politics is in no way compromised by not posting pictures of dead cops but you insist on doing it regardless.
There's only one dead cop in that set, and you can't see him cause he's in a coffin.

You could just as easily giggle at those pictures on your own at home or email them to like minded folk but you post them on a public discussion board for all to see.
All of the photos are from national newspapers except the poll tax one, which was in a book.

Outside of offending people I fail to see what you have achieved. Any chance you could enlighten me?
You know what you're like Vinnie? You're like a wee child who stumbles into his parents bedroom and catches them fucking. You're repulsed and run away, but the next night you're hiding in the closet for a better look. You know what the banter's like in here, you know what sort of politics a lot of us have, yet you keep coming back for more so you can be 'oh my gosh' horrified. See the sign above the door? If you don't like it Stay Out Of Punx.

But it's not Punx anymore is it?
Hip Hop gigs being advertised here :confused:

anyway on a lighter note
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's only one dead cop in that set, and you can't see him cause he's in a coffin.

All of the photos are from national newspapers except the poll tax one, which was in a book.

You know what you're like Vinnie? You're like a wee child who stumbles into his parents bedroom and catches them fucking. You're repulsed and run away, but the next night you're hiding in the closet for a better look. You know what the banter's like in here, you know what sort of politics a lot of us have, yet you keep coming back for more so you can be 'oh my gosh' horrified. See the sign above the door? If you don't like it Stay Out Of Punx.

why does everyone in eirecore hate cops?

i bet you love the future of law enforcement...

robocop_peq.jpg

Dont bother. I couldn't give a fuck now. Enjoy.

If you're going to censor my posts like that without explanation, you might also want to take down the one where Vinnie requotes all the pictures, even though he's like, really offended by them. Out of interest which moderator was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back