Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (1 Viewer)

locked.gif

If being a Punk means becoming all PC I shall become a Mod :rolleyes:

Do you preach to Bohs members b4 a Shamrock Rovers game? :p

Ur nearer to my age suprised that PC gotta hold of you too :(

jaysus, the mythical pc monster again :rolleyes:

in my expierence political correctness isn't generally something that exists in the irish punk scene to any great extent. it's just something that people throw at ideas that make them feel uncomfortable.

one of the reasons i got into punk was because loads of it is about challenging dodgy bullshit.

I hate to say it jane but as much as i agree with challenging janer's bullshit, ultimately the only winner is janer, as it gives him great satisfaction in rising you guys, and then you going off on him. Just put him on ignore (as many others have). Once people stop reacting to his bullshit (aka feeding it), he'll get bored and, finally, fuck off.

Good pics.
Brings back memories of the coal miners strike of 84, god that was one vicious long strike......the day the miners took on the cops on that hill/field
horseback cops too, miners were tough fucks, generations of families.
Scargill was proven correct in the end eh.........

I was a lefty b4 u were ever an angry young woman :p

seriously hated Thatcher with a passion.......fitted in lovely with the Crass label and other anarcho bands.

What I dont get about you Malarky is that despite knowing full well that a lot of folk will be deeply offended by those pictures, including the owner of the site, you continue to post them with a child-like bravado. The integrity of your politics is in no way compromised by not posting pictures of dead cops but you insist on doing it regardless. You could just as easily giggle at those pictures on your own at home or email them to like minded folk but you post them on a public discussion board for all to see. Outside of offending people I fail to see what you have achieved. Any chance you could enlighten me?

Anyway, in the words of the great Billy Connolly, "Lets have some more of this..."
burning_cops.jpg

"...a bit of that..."
pavementpig.jpg

"...fucking loads of this..."
offhishorsegettingakicking.jpg

"...a wee bit of this..."
police_funeral.jpg

"...and plenty of that..."
crying_cops.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back