Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (2 Viewers)

Is this what Uni teaches you then?
Ur such an angry young woman.

I love how you try to turn education into a negative thing. But anyway, lots of people learn about life and the world, and about treating others with respect just by living in it. You, however, not even a university education would probably help you. You dont' seem to think there's anything you can learn from anyone. Maybe someone should post some "How To Have Manners Like a Regular Human" on the Al-Jazeera website, sneak some lessons in cop-on onto the website you seem to follow with the same blind trust you put in your own ignorant bullshit.

You are a remarkably good lesson in why kids should stay in school.

Well maybe a 2nd copper will be involved a riot related death this week and you could start a 2nd thread.....I will def not hijack that thread.

I wrote this little ditty for u Eoin.

Give me time

To realise my crime

Let me love and steal
I have danced
Inside your eyes
How can love be real

Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to
Make me cry
Precious kisses
Words that burn me
Lovers never ask you why
In my heart
The fires burning
Choose my colour
Find a star
Precious people always tell me
That's a step
A step too far

*Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to
Make me cry
Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to
Make me cry

Words are few
I have spoken
I could waste a thousand years
Wrapped in sorrow
Words are token
Come inside/and catch my tears
You've been talking
But believe me

If it's true
You do not know
This boy loves without a reason
I'm prepared
To let you go

If it's love you want from me
Then take it away
Everything is not what you see
It's over again

*Repeat again and again until 10 minutes later.

Why do these things always have to end up revolving around Janer bloody Janer? Way to wreck a thread!

Because JANER's favourite subject is JANER. In fact, it is the only subject he can talk about at all. He's got to be one of the most egomaniacal "people" I've ever encountered. The thing is, he's such a fucking egomaniac, he'll probably be proud to have such an honour.

Because JANER's favourite subject is JANER. In fact, it is the only subject he can talk about at all. He's got to be one of the most egomaniacal "people" I've ever encountered. The thing is, he's such a fucking egomaniac, he'll probably be proud to have such an honour.
Well if you find JANER so objectionable why do you indulge him in petty argument so much?

She pictures me in stockings and suspenders.......she even followed me to Eirecore from Lifestyle!!!
All day!!!!
I feel like how Michael Douglas felt when Glenn Close was on his case :(

Well if you find JANER so objectionable why do you indulge him in petty argument so much?

Because he's fucking enragingly ignorant, and while certainly people like him shoudl be allowed to dig their own holes, they do need to be challenged. His behaviour and his opinions are just plain intolerable, and I can't stand to let a lot of his shit slide. Sometimes I just don't bother, but fucking celebrating people's deaths? Keeping a scoresheet? I don't want to live in a society where, as comical as that sort of shit is, it goes unchallenged because it's 'too ludicrous to be dangerous'. That's simply not true.

Also, the reason I 'indulge' him (as opposed to challenge him) is because you had to ask the question in the first place. Why should I have to defend myself about challenging the behaviour of someone who is truly disgusting? If you want to stand up for him, then stand up for him, but I find it laughable that you'd ask me to justify why someone would stand up to JANER's ignorant shite.

Is this what Uni teaches you then?
Ur such an angry young woman.
who's angry? all i said was no-one wants to think of you involved in sexual activity. no offence but it's pretty gross.
uni teaches me about rocks, you should know that by now.

here's some humps of rock i was walking on yesterday, and a snowman i made (not sure if the pictures will work):

n723010530_76089_2318.jpg

n723010530_76105_7228.jpg

I should have been more clear, I mostly blame Janer for the thread wrecking. Its annoying when a semi-interesting thread collapses into a flame-war. COLLAPSES INTO A FLAME WAR!!!

Because he's fucking enragingly ignorant, and while certainly people like him shoudl be allowed to dig their own holes, they do need to be challenged. His behaviour and his opinions are just plain intolerable, and I can't stand to let a lot of his shit slide. Sometimes I just don't bother, but fucking celebrating people's deaths? Keeping a scoresheet? I don't want to live in a society where, as comical as that sort of shit is, it goes unchallenged because it's 'too ludicrous to be dangerous'. That's simply not true.

Also, the reason I 'indulge' him (as opposed to challenge him) is because you had to ask the question in the first place. Why should I have to defend myself about challenging the behaviour of someone who is truly disgusting? If you want to stand up for him, then stand up for him, but I find it laughable that you'd ask me to justify why someone would stand up to JANER's ignorant shite.
Well thats a very impassioned argument but the jist of my post wasn't meant to get you to justify anything.Also i'd have a sneaking opinion that JANER doesn't give a jaysis fuck what you think of him or anything else.Grand you're offended but why bother?

Well thats a very impassioned argument but the jist of my post wasn't meant to get you to justify anything.Also i'd have a sneaking opinion that JANER doesn't give a jaysis fuck what you think of him or anything else.Grand you're offended but why bother?
what i want to know is why everyone's started capitalising JANER. is it a lifestyle thing or is JANER a brand now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back