Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (1 Viewer)

But unlike u I am not worried how people perceive me, once I am happy with myself that's all that matters.
I have always had diff views all my life to people around me and as I get older I am even more sure I am correct.

It's you youngsters that worry about image and what people think about ya......bet u look in the mirror more then 5 times a day too.

JANER, you have allowed yourself to become confused between not caring what people think and not caring about the consequences of your actions and beliefs. Luckily for the rest of us, no one does really give a shit what you think. And you've also mixed up having 'different views' with just being ignorant. Most people's views change throughout their lives because they learn from experience, and they learn from the people around them. A tenacious and lifelong grasp on your own vile ignorance is nothing to be proud of.

You also haven't answered the question that both La La and I have asked you: if a foetus was going to be born into a family where he or she would DEFINITELY grow up to be in the military, should that foetus be aborted? What about if a woman dies in combat and then it turns out she was pregnant? Would you still celebrate? Or would you mourn the foetus but celebrate the death of the fleshy bit around the foetus?

As far as I can tell, according to you, foetuses are the only creatures on this planet who deserve inalienable rights.

JANE AND JANER SITTING ON A TREE...KISS KISS...BANG BANG...HEE HEE HEE.

iNTEResting debate going on here people but aint this thread suppost to be about a copper being blown to bits in a riot...leave the sexism and war stories for another time...lets get back to the cops!...FUCK THE COPS!

ahahaha janer just sent me a really long-winded PM titled "why bother?" trying to explain where i'm wrong with my opinion of him.

janer - why bother?

no I didn't Lala land
I referred to my way of thinking

Publish it here if u need the audience ;)

I sent it ages ago btw

and i was working and didnt see it til now! please stop PMing me, though. you're coming across even more deluded than before ;)

also if you want me to copy and paste it here why didnt you just post it here instead of PMing it??!!!!!!???????

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

JANE AND JANER SITTING ON A TREE...KISS KISS...BANG BANG...HEE HEE HEE.

iNTEResting debate going on here people but aint this thread suppost to be about a copper being blown to bits in a riot...leave the sexism and war stories for another time...lets get back to the cops!...FUCK THE COPS!

Yes why bother!...go bomb yer local guarda station with molotovs...thats much more fun!

Someone seems to be trying to get the thread back on topic.

VARUKA - curious, how do you know that it is fun to bomb your local garda station with molotovs? Have you tried it? If so, where does it fall on a scale of fun with 1 being this row between Jane, Lala and Janer and 10 being the most mindblowingly fun thing you can possibly conceive.

Someone seems to be trying to get the thread back on topic.

VARUKA - curious, how do you know that it is fun to bomb your local garda station with molotovs? Have you tried it? If so, where does it fall on a scale of fun with 1 being this row between Jane, Lala and Janer and 10 being the most mindblowingly fun thing you can possibly conceive.

I cant tell you over the net if i've done or participated in such a thing now can i....so jst sit back and imagine attacking a copshop with molotovs and you'll get yer own answer to your question.

I cant tell you over the net if i've done or participated in such a thing now can i....so jst sit back and imagine attacking a copshop with molotovs and you'll get yer own answer to your question.

It doesn't sound like my idea of fun. I'd imagine not more than a 2 at best. To each his/her own I guess.

this thread is a bit of a joke, innit?

A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm, soothing voice, says

janer get a grip - your stockings and suspenders comment???????

way, way out of line.
If being a Punk means becoming all PC I shall become a Mod :rolleyes:

Do you preach to Bohs members b4 a Shamrock Rovers game? :p

Ur nearer to my age suprised that PC gotta hold of you too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back