Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (1 Viewer)

Buzzo feotueses have no say......people join the US army knowing that their country is occupying and raping otehr countries.

She???
so no fucking man involved?
why don't u just go and buy yourself a fucking dress and put it on.
and I have gave my opinion on the rape issue b4, put ur educaction to use and use the search function.

my my, you've really made yourself look like a fool. when i said "she" i was quoting you saying "the life she created" work on your memory being akin to that of a goldfish (although its not actually true that they have such short memories- still its a just a saying now)

I see I've offended you with my "education" will try to post dumbererer from now on. could be the next janer if i try real hard. fuckface arsenal cunt

But unlike u I am not worried how people perceive me, once I am happy with myself that's all that matters.
I have always had diff views all my life to people around me and as I get older I am even more sure I am correct.

It's you youngsters that worry about image and what people think about ya......bet u look in the mirror more then 5 times a day too.

damn him! vanity- my clear and apparent weakness. I better stop replying- he did the unthinkable and de-repped me- don't want people seeing my poor punk points and thinking less of me.

personally i think you should start to worry about what people think of you because we all think your a fucking idiot.

hey janer, say these foetuses don't get aborted (even though the woman wanted otherwise)

and then those kids grow up and decide to join the army and all that.

(i'm not getting all FREAKONOMICS here people, just wanna see what Janer says ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back