People wearing PLO scarves - why don't you all just fuck off (3 Viewers)

No, you see, you couldn't. Stupid, cumbersome, minimal warmth factor.

nah, a plo scarf is better than a cheap acrylic, warmth-wise and quality-wise. style-wise it depends on your taste. i dont know about cumbersome, since i don't own one, but i used to have a scarf that was, i would guess, similar in size and dimensions, but with a mad coloured flower pattern, and it was grand. more effective than a regular scarf and with less bulk than a big wooly one.

i like scarves. so maybe my opinion doesn't count if u don't wear them.

They weren't cool the last time around, and they sure as fuck ain't cool now. If you want a big scarf, go and buy a big scarf. But wearing some rag round your neck more appropriately seen on the head of yasser arafat is not, and I will repeat this, NOT COOL.

Giita has one. Just read this out to her. She asks whether pink ones are allowed.

Giita has one. Just read this out to her. She asks whether pink ones are allowed.

yes, tell her I have granted her a dispensation.

Me and casso saw the most spectacular PLOwearage yesterday - the guy had a Garth from Wayne's world type barnet, a Van Halen tshirt be-topped with PLO goodness and he was also wearing boxing boots! I nearly fell over with delight except I was sitting down at the time.

why not? it's not for you to decide the focus of my many ires, miss

Bellatrix - why do you care so much about my loathing of PLO scarves?

In general cunts wear them, except giita, who is my friend.

Ah, I don't care very much at all. I just think people should be able to wear whatever the hell they want, y'know?

Except burqas. Burqas are right out.

sure they can, and I reserve the right to bitch about it! Lets just hope assless chaps never come into vogue, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back