People Leaving Bands (1 Viewer)

Gers has become the face of Maiden to me. I'm almost certain that if he wasn't in the band I'd have gone to see them in belfast and all the other times I didn't go to see them. I'm not sure I'd be able to take my eyes off of him. In a rage.

I'd recommend the early stuff. Start with Bandwagonesque. Let us know what you think and if you're still with us by then I can give you more commendations.

Grand Prix is the commercial hit but it's a bit bland really. Though I still love it.
As @rettucs said, Bandwagonesque is a good start. The run of albums that they have reissued just last week are all great as well - in particular, Grand Prix is superb, Songs from Northern Britain is equally good.
The only 1 I've listened to is Bandwagonesque. I think it's great. Not sure why I never checked any of the others out.
Thanks lads, listening to Bandwagonesque now. For some reason, I had them written off as being really twee like Belle and Sebastian but two minutes in and I'm liking this.

I never understood why people love Seventh Son so much. "living on a razor's edge, balancing on a ledge" in retrospect, I think that was my exit point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back