Parents who dont let couples sleep in the same bed.. (4 Viewers)

seriously though, there is no issue here. Its up to the folks. Unless the son or daughter is over eighteen and paying them rent, then perhaps they should allow them to ride away. Personally, I've rode everything from a hoover to Pamela Anderson, in my bed at home, usually while my whacked out liberal parents sat dead-eyed, slowly raking sand in a zen garden, thinking about which of my possesions they could next sell to feed their drug habits. It was a trade off.

Maybe, but I think in this discussion people are more concerned with the riding aspect.

I'm sure I can think of worse turn offs than having sex in my parent's home but can't say it would ever be a turn on. Shudder. That being said, single beds are horrible. I need space and blankets to cocoon in.

put the foot down about what? riding him at my parents house? probably not.

i'd make my parents sleep in separate beds at my house though, totally. no-one wants to deal with that shit.
it's time to drag the parents into the 21st century. when one returns to the familial abode after having left, it should be as a guest, and as such, should be afforded the rights of a guest. unless of course you're the type who turns up with a bag of washing, or reverts to the mood of a teenager and has a strop.

of course, what was my room is no more. do you still have a room or is it a gym?

it's time to drag the parents into the 21st century. when one returns to the familial abode after having left, it should be as a guest, and as such, should be afforded the rights of a guest. unless of course you're the type who turns up with a bag of washing, or reverts to the mood of a teenager and has a strop.

of course, what was my room is no more. do you still have a room or is it a gym?
it's a library :( i sleep in the spare room now. with my used johnny collection.

seriously though, there is no issue here. Its up to the folks. Unless the son or daughter is over eighteen and paying them rent, then perhaps they should allow them to ride away. Personally, I've rode everything from a hoover to Pamela Anderson, in my bed at home, usually while my whacked out liberal parents sat dead-eyed, slowly raking sand in a zen garden, thinking about which of my possesions they could next sell to feed their drug habits. It was a trade off.

Hahaha, well, except for the Pamela Anderson thing I would agree. Their house, their rules. You probably wouldnt be delighted if they were riding away in your house some night they came to stay either...

I eventually put the foot down after me and Mrs. egg_ returned to Ireland having lived together in England for 3 years (and we'd been going out together for a total of 7 years)

My younger brothers were allowed girlfriends in their beds as soon as they got decent ones

there's a serious younger sibling perk there. i had a fairly ok don't ask/don't tell situation until i moved out and didn't have an issue after that, but my wee brother actually had his then-girlfriend staying in my parents' house, in his room, for about four months when he was 17.

their house, their rules, and just don't stay long enough for it to be a (hunka hunka) burning issue.

my parents are dead set on seperate rooms and I just wouldn't expect gf's in the same bed as me as my Ma would be way too upset. In fact she'd probably not speak to me and its just not worth it. In fairness like, its usually only for a couple of nights at most I visit home.... its not like you can't cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back