Parents who dont let couples sleep in the same bed.. (1 Viewer)

I eventually put the foot down after me and Mrs. egg_ returned to Ireland having lived together in England for 3 years (and we'd been going out together for a total of 7 years)

My younger brothers were allowed girlfriends in their beds as soon as they got decent ones

I eventually put the foot down after me and Mrs. egg_ returned to Ireland having lived together in England for 3 years (and we'd been going out together for a total of 7 years)

My younger brothers were allowed girlfriends in their beds as soon as they got decent ones
beds or girlfriends?

personally i'd prefare sleeping on the couch than with another person in a single bed

What's anal in terms of bases?

allyourbase.jpg

i'd almost rather unliberal parents. having a very long conversation with my ex's mother while i was in his bed in the nip is not something i'd care to repeat any time soon.

my parents have been grand since i was about 20. the only problem is they don't have a bin in their house (everything gets recycled/composted/burnt/fed to my da) so used johnnies are an issue.

I've known people to inflate them and attach them to the bedroom door handle. Like a kind of do not disturb sign for the 21st century.
I think my parents might draw the line at that. We all try and maintain the illusion that fellas in my room are sleeping on the floor. They get a bed made up on the floor and all, even though my parents know full well what I'm like.

what age are you people? this is crazy. who even still ives at home. don't give me that "i moved home cos i'm finishing my phd" bollocks either. get a room. of your own. with your own bed.

what age are you people? this is crazy. who even still ives at home. don't give me that "i moved home cos i'm finishing my phd" bollocks either. get a room. of your own. with your own bed.
Ah I don't live at home. I just go home for holidays and suchlike, and tend to bring youngflas with me.

and what if you were co-habiting with the youngfla, would you put the foot down?
put the foot down about what? riding him at my parents house? probably not.

i'd make my parents sleep in separate beds at my house though, totally. no-one wants to deal with that shit.

Here, you know when you are sleeping in your parents bed, and you forget, and you're riding your ma, and your old man wakes up and starts giving you the daggers?

There's a new Sheriff in Nottingham Da. Deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back