Parents who dont let couples sleep in the same bed.. (2 Viewers)

my friend's parents have slept in separate beds for the last 18 years or so. although i'm pretty sure that's because they no longer love eachother.

They don't say "sleep in separate rooms", but they definitely don't say "you two don't have to sleep in separate rooms."

But y'know, whatever. I'm a grown up. If any of you ever stay at my house you'll be able to sleep with who ever you like, where ever you like.

They don't say "sleep in separate rooms", but they definitely don't say "you two don't have to sleep in separate rooms."

But y'know, whatever. I'm a grown up. If any of you ever stay at my house you'll be able to sleep with who ever you like, where ever you like.

cool- bagsy your wife and your bed

if i'm going out with the girl and my ma knows her it's all cool. i've also told some terrible fibs to get the girls up to my room 'mother dearest my friend blah is locked out of her house and her parents are away for the night, she'll be taking the top bunk ok'.
ah the advantages of having the same shite bunk bed for 15 years.

My gf's old man really doesn't like the idea, but her ma's cool about it. I always sleep in her bed, it's just never spoken about...

My gf's old man really doesn't like the idea, but her ma's cool about it. I always sleep in her bed, it's just never spoken about...
you sleep in the ma's bed? no wonder the old man doesn't like it.

What's anal in terms of bases?

the-bigs-20070702040311200-000.jpg

OUT OF THE PARK1!!1

Did anyone ever try and "race" their parents?

Like, you hear their bedsprings going so you make a sort of sex-derby out of it?

Did anyone ever try and "race" their parents?

Like, you hear their bedsprings going so you make a sort of sex-derby out of it?

how about "danger-wanking"? you start jerking off in your room and call loudly for your parents. you have to try finish before they open your door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back