parents who can't say no (2 Viewers)

snakybus said:
these people with their genetic obesity and their whatchamacallthem syndrome - how come they're all from america and britain where junk food is prevalent? hmmmmm....
because there's more people in those places?

pete said:
because there's more people in those places?

no:

worldpop.gif

Theres nothing worse than seeing a parent crumble when their kid cries or gets agitated. I would guess that this would be a causing factor for obesity in children. Although maybe theres strict taskmaster parents out there who feed their kids loads of liquidised black pudding and fried eggs. mmm.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Theres nothing worse than seeing a parent crumble when their kid cries or gets agitated. I would guess that this would be a causing factor for obesity in children. Although maybe theres strict taskmaster parents out there who feed their kids loads of liquidised black pudding and fried eggs. mmm.

Im sure theweyin knows something of this. SChool where I was doing placement had a healthy eating policy which was class. Some of the kids brought in shite every day. If they had enough healthy stuff to eat, id take the shit off them , if they didn't, well , I couldn.t let them go hungry. These were six-seven year old kids so they have no real unsupervised diet.
I'd tell the parents (particularily of the tubbier kids) to give them stuff off the (massive) list of decent foods the school supplied. Amazing the amount of parents who think dairylea lunchables and shite like that are healthy ''because they have cheese in''.
They were dooming their kids to a lifetime of eating badly , without realising it. Punishment for that - liquidised black pudding and fried eggs pumped in through the anus until greasy, porky sludge oozes out their pores/

Roisin said:
But spoiled children any of you ever look at my super sweet 16? God the sheer angry I feel watching that.

Imagen crying because daddy wont buy you a new lad rover and your only 15/. :mad: "oh my god my like party has like oh - my - God cost us like 500,000 dollars and your not getting an invitation cause like your not cool"

And the best one ever is when some guy wanted Guns and Roses to play at this girls party..
Or auditioning male lifeguards for a pool party by getting them to take their shirts off. :rolleyes:

La La said:
this set of parents definitely dont know how to say no

http://www.duggarfamily.com/

I seen that program on discovery health , did you see all the throllies of shopping. They should have done it Irish style, field of spuds, drink butter milk and flour bread and jam. No fucking six trollies of shopping.

Roisin said:
I seen that program on discovery health , did you see all the throllies of shopping. They should have done it Irish style, field of spuds, drink butter milk and flour bread and jam. No fucking six trollies of shopping.

they're total freakazoids! i saw that program...it was scary as hell
1) when their daughters were asked what they wanted to be when they were older some said "i wanna be a stay at home mom, do laundry and have a gazillion kids and read the bible." they all have to wear home made dresses to assert their femininity.
2)the mum has had 16 pregnancies. only 2 of the kids were born with a c section. her husband 'jim-bob' might as well open the window and fuck the night for the gaping size her hole must be by now!
3)how can the kids each get proper parental nurturing? despite the parents' best efforts, there must be a few that are attention deprived. they are all home schooled, which means they get hardly any contact with the outside world.

i could go on but what along list would be. to each their own i guess, and they say they've been debt-free for like 20 yrs but my god. 16 kids? good luck to them, but i was in a daze after watching that program.

La La said:
they're total freakazoids! i saw that program...it was scary as hell
1) when their daughters were asked what they wanted to be when they were older some said "i wanna be a stay at home mom, do laundry and have a gazillion kids and read the bible." they all have to wear home made dresses to assert their femininity.
2)the mum has had 16 pregnancies. only 2 of the kids were born with a c section. her husband 'jim-bob' might as well open the window and fuck the night for the gaping size her hole must be by now!
3)how can the kids each get proper parental nurturing? despite the parents' best efforts, there must be a few that are attention deprived. they are all home schooled, which means they get hardly any contact with the outside world.

i could go on but what along list would be. to each their own i guess, and they say they've been debt-free for like 20 yrs but my god. 16 kids? good luck to them, but i was in a daze after watching that program.

The eldest lad wasnt that bad looking, hes deffo going to marry that one that he has supervised visits with. You ever see this www.ladiesagainstfeminsim.com ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back