Other boards (1 Viewer)

Any chance of you doing a cut and paste job on the contents?
The board is blocked here for whatever fucking reason.

Anthony (22 Nov, 2001 09:41 a.m.):
Jesus, I've just had a look at the Board on Phantom FM's site. Go there and read the thread on Estel. Hostile.

I've just returned from there after having my first ever look at what they have to say...anyone need a track listing for the 'Smashing Pumpkins' greatest hits ?

I tend to listen to it in the car. That's usually during the moring or day time so I rarely get to hear actuall shows. It's pretty good but gets VERY iritating. Their playlist thing is crap. It makes them no better than 98fm it don't matter if it's Mariah Carey or The Strokes. Every time I put it on, within 10 minutes you hear "last night".

The odd time I get to hear shows they're ok. The Metal show is good and the bloke knows his stuff. Dan who is on Saturdays is good. It sounds like he plans his show and doesn't cave into the requests for Nirvana.

They play a lot of Irish stuff but it's mostly crap. Loads of Petonella, no Corpo. That needs sorting out.

Sorry to go on but this is something that needs to be discussed because A LOT of people listen to Phantom and the Underground scene seeme to be ignoring it and vice versa.

My Xfm reception isn't very good in the sticks.

new xfm transmitter is on the way (as soon as the *board* pay off the last installement). apparently it'll be powerful enough to rival the main dublin stations, plus will that have digital encryption that means your car radio says xfm.

to coincide, xfm is going to start broadcasting in the mornings

Anthony (23 Nov, 2001 11:54 a.m.):
this is something that needs to be discussed because A LOT of people listen to Phantom and the Underground scene seeme to be ignoring it and vice versa.

I second this

(I can pick up xfm better in my in-laws' place in Slane than I can in my house. I'm looing forward to the new transmitter)

dudley (23 Nov, 2001 12:01 p.m.):
new xfm transmitter is on the way (as soon as the *board* pay off the last installement). apparently it'll be powerful enough to rival the main dublin stations, plus will that have digital encryption that means your car radio says xfm.

to coincide, xfm is going to start broadcasting in the mornings

rappa!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back