Cancelled (2 Viewers)

the same day GIRL BAND announced they were changing their name, RTE 1's business news bulletin also announced Apache Pizza were expanding their business in Ireland. Really put things in perspective.
Apache Pizza is Spanish owned.

Terrific read on the Unitarian church in America tearing itself up over political correctness/social justice

Quite the cast of characters

1702237886439.png

Attachments

• The culture wars dividing America’s most liberal church.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Craig has a soft spot for the Irish artists since his wife is from Tuam or somewhere. Also I'm sure BBC6 has a quota of female artists that need to get played, so RM helps him with that. I doubt she'll be appearing to talk anywhere else.

I noticed Róisín sampled the infamous Tommy Tiernan interview in that song.

Also that First Aid Kit song makes me inexplicably emotional. Damn their harmonies.

Considering that what RM 'said' checked out entirely in terms of multiple medical professionals reports across europe it's a bit disconcerting to see people still are on the old cancellation wagon.

Am I cancelled now for even eh, looking up pages and pages of medical documentation to see if it was legit or not?

Considering that what RM 'said' checked out entirely in terms of multiple medical professionals reports across europe it's a bit disconcerting to see people still are on the old cancellation wagon.

Am I cancelled now for even eh, looking up pages and pages of medical documentation to see if it was legit or not?
She’s ended up on a couple of EOY lists, sold out 2 nights at the Olympia and is touring Europe where a few dates are sold out as well. I don’t think as many people are on the cancellation wagon as you’d think.

She’s ended up on a couple of EOY lists, sold out 2 nights at the Olympia and is touring Europe where a few dates are sold out as well. I don’t think as many people are on the cancellation wagon as you’d think.

Well there are people still wandering about in the real 3d world I heard on about it* recently and still a bit of the same old same old on twitter.

*people who would have been fans acting like someone shat in thier cornflakes at the mere mention of the name.

Well there are people still wandering about in the real 3d world I heard on about it* recently and still a bit of the same old same old on twitter.

*people who would have been fans acting like someone shat in thier cornflakes at the mere mention of the name.
Have to admit I’m never on Twitter or hang out with people from there so maybe that’s why I’m not hearing as much about it. On a very superficial level, it looks like she’s doing really well at the moment

Have to admit I’m never on Twitter or hang out with people from there so maybe that’s why I’m not hearing as much about it. On a very superficial level, it looks like she’s doing really well at the moment

Yeah - like it's not that anyone is oblidged to like/dislike her, it's more a case that what bothers me, or why i'd post about it at all is that the cancellation/twitter pile on was based around people who want to support trans rights, but simultaneosly are not supporting trans rights by perpetuating misinformation. It's not the RM that bothers me, it's the reaction being people's personal self publicity campaigns regardless of the best as verifiable factual side of the whole equation. It's sorta Johnny depp 2.0 (not in terms of cancelling, in terms of people presuming they are doing the right thing) - the result of depp vs. heard was essentially that she staged a domestic violence crime scene with her mates, this was found out, he wasn't charged and he gave the cash to charity when he won the case. HOWEVER online it was along the lines of HOW DARE DEPP appear in public the wife beating fucker - Anywhoo I'm ranting a wee bit.

TLDR It's the misinformation that annoys me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back