Cancelled (2 Viewers)

I thought her first record had decent if unremarkable songs. Got a mercury nomination for what that was worth.

I remember I used to buy hotpress to read on the bus home to Portlaoise. They used to rave about her, when she finally released her first single I was very un-impressed. It was at the height of the late 90s/early 00s singer songwriter explosion though.

I don't think people saying she's a far right facist is constructive for the record - I think it's more about emotions around things like the Aisling Murphy case finding dead ends and filling in the blanks - I base this on being able to fact check her tweet in the space of about 4 mins and find it uninformed - I might be proven wrong but I don't think she's actually a political animal.

I don't think people saying she's a far right facist is constructive for the record - I think it's more about emotions around things like the Aisling Murphy case finding dead ends and filling in the blanks - I base this on being able to fact check her tweet in the space of about 4 mins and find it uninformed - I might be proven wrong but I don't think she's actually a political animal.

as long as she doesn't go on off the ball she'll be grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back