Off the cigs (2 Viewers)

cfmhome_2.jpg

its kule sean

What'd I tell ya about posting my pics on teh net? "For your eyes only" remember?

I think I might be giving them the elbow soon.. my second cigarette yesterday made me feel like death. glurgh..

Feeling good today. Haven't needed to call my sponsor yet and I liked what I saw in the mirror this morning. I'm taking on the disease one day at a time. It's not easy. But no-one said it would be. I'm not an ex-smoker, I am a non-smoker. Believe.

Feeling good today. Haven't needed to call my sponsor yet and I liked what I saw in the mirror this morning. I'm taking on the disease one day at a time. It's not easy. But no-one said it would be. I'm not an ex-smoker, I am a non-smoker. Believe.

Good for you.
But don't get cocky or complacent, this is a dangerous time. Don't let them trick you again!

one week down. 9000 to go.

Day ten here. I find the 21mg nicotine patches are really helping. May go down to 15mg next week and then 5mg two weeks thereafter.

Every time I'm absolutely gasping for a smoke I eat some fruit.

Christ.

It seems that not speeding up the death process by smoking has led my body to find another way to self destruct. I'm not eating more food, or more frequently, but seem to only want to eat things that are very, very bad for me. I'll end up the size of a house (if I don't die of a heart attack first).

here, i wasn't even trying to give up, i can have a fag if i want.
it's going to make me feel shit though :(

No fags yet today
Want one
Know it'll make me feel sick
Want one
Ugh

here, i wasn't even trying to give up, i can have a fag if i want.
it's going to make me feel shit though :(

Me too. I do want to eventually stop but I miss them when I do!!!! (even though they mostly make me feel like shit).

Day ten here. I find the 21mg nicotine patches are really helping. May go down to 15mg next week and then 5mg two weeks thereafter.

Every time I'm absolutely gasping for a smoke I eat some fruit.

Christ.

im goin cold turkey!!

well apart from a few bifters i had on the weekend.

other than that though. woo me!
though i was all set for a few pints tonight coz i thought it was friday. but ive got to wait until tomorrow :(
stupid 2008. ill show you!!
SHAKE HARDER BOY!!

Has this been posted already?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What do yis do instead when you want a fag or would normally have a fag???

Think about how great it is that you don't smoke, you aren't a slave to Big Tobacco and you are truly becoming the Master of Your Own Destiny!!!

Or go for a shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back