Off the cigs (1 Viewer)

your not going cold turkey are you?? i dont think that even works. anyone i know who tries that just goes back on them with avengence after two amazing weeks. sorta like they've gone on a two week oxegen binge, then they straighten themselves out by goign back to normal consumption. i think its way better to just 1/2 you intake every few weeks till you dont see the point any more. unless your just one one a day already. if so get out of this thread.

i gave up 3 months before cold turkey, patches etc. dont work for me because it is still nicotine.

here mackle i am two weeks now keep in there! see you at the weekend.

tantrums are a pain in the arse i am such a huffy cunt

cutting down doesnt work with me because i drink a lot and take drugs a fair bit (although im trying to stop also, which is quite difficult) and when im off my tits i will smoke like a train and lose count, forget when i last had one etc. i think its a lot easier to just go NO! i will not have any cigarrettes.

different strokes different folks

i gave up for 6 moths for a bet. it wasn't that difficult. i won the bet and have now been smoking when i drink. and the odd one at band practice but there still, no way im taking it up fulltime again. think ive just worked out how to deal with cravings better

Yeh I'm quitting cold turkey at the minute. Might give the nicotine gum ago soon though. Realised last night that apart from one person nearly everyone of my friends is a smoker. Fun times ahead. Maybe I should get new friends and the problem will be sorted!

I've had two cigarettes in the last 130 days.

It's taken me 3 or 4 years to get to this stage. It's good craic though, this quitting business. I'd recommend it.

Thats probably true :)

Managed to go out drinking last night get drunk and not smoke at all! I'm getting there I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back