Off the cigs (1 Viewer)

I know three guys who started doing circuit training in the gym for new years about 4 years ago. The first night all three of them vomited from over-exertion. Only one of them stuck it past three weeks. By the end of January they had all gone back to eating gross deli-counter jambons on their lunch break and drinking 15 pints of smithwicks on a saturday night.

I know three guys who started doing circuit training in the gym for new years about 4 years ago. The first night all three of them vomited from over-exertion. Only one of them stuck it past three weeks. By the end of January they had all gone back to eating gross deli-counter jambons on their lunch break and drinking 15 pints of smithwicks on a saturday night.

The state of The Nation:
Nightly traffic jams outside Westwood Gym.
One of Dublins most successful gyms is also one of Dublins most successful pubs.

You'll only get addicted to hypnotherapy. I've found the best way to quit is to stop cramming cigarettes in your gob and then lighting them. If you avoid this sort of behaviour you'll be fine.

Has anyone ever gone to a hypnotist/hypnotherapist? I was looking at a place on the net earlier that's says you'll be sorted in just 1 session. It's 250 brick though.

A friend of mine tried it on several occasions. He'd stop for a day or two and then start again. I think, like most things, it only works along with a desire to give up and the willpower to do it.

You'll only get addicted to hypnotherapy. I've found the best way to quit is to stop cramming cigarettes in your gob and then lighting them. If you avoid this sort of behaviour you'll be fine.

That's how that friend eventually stopped. He now crams Jellies in his gob instead (he doesn't light them).

Cunting gym fucks can cunt off, pricks.

ok. sorry for bothering you.

and the new years resolution brigade do in my nut. Fuckers appear for about 3 weeks in january with their flabby flab and then aren't seen for dust once february rolls around.

It wasn't so bad last week but then most people weren't back in work yet and the rush was spread out over the whole day. Tonight should be interesting (if I make it up - might go tomorrow instead).

Statistically, more than 90% of people never use their gym membership after 6 weeks. Gym staff must really hate this time of year. Its the only time they have to do any work, and don't get paid anything extra for it.

Done properly, the gym is fucking deadly. It can't solve all ones fatness/fitness problems though. Only some of them.

i hate gyms, but in HK i got into a daily routine and thrived on going. so what if you think they are full of pricks, seanc, just stick in some earphones and ignore them. i dont know many people that go to the gym to have a chat anyways.

anyway, g'luck with teh giving up cephalaopd. i've already cut down and plan on finishing the second half of the allan carr book. that i started reading last summer :eek:

oh man, just look at them there..
all sexy n stufff.........
Camel.gif

ooooh baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back