Obese Air Passenger In Economy Class Atricle (1 Viewer)

whatever about his own safety, and if you've let yourself grow to the size of a small car 'safety' or 'well being' probably aren't buzz words in your life, as a passenger on the plane I'd furious about the above set up, if the plane tips even a few degrees that guy is going to be bouncing around the cabin like a squash ball, squashing people under his vast girth or smashing a whole right through the hull of the plane... either way if I'm being made check in heavy bags, at my own cost, then this guy is going to have to be fork lifted into the cargo bay and strapped down... possibly sedated too...
classic rant

Anyone of you who knows me in real life knows I'm fairly enormous but that guy is WAY bigger than me if that photo hasn't been altered. I'm a lard ass but I can still (just about) sit in 1 seat. I'm quite tall too which actually always is a bigger pain in the arse on a plane than my width, a bit of leg room wouldn't go amiss. The poor stranger next to me with their elbow nestled in my folds might think otherwise though.

nothing beats dublin bus for long legged people. i have to sit sideways like a crab on those torture seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back