Obese Air Passenger In Economy Class Atricle (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6671 018/Obese-air-passenger-in-economy-seat-has-picture-taken.ht ml

passenger_1532425c.jpg

How would they get the trolley by???

I guess if the flight was sold out he had no choice but to sit half on / half off.

I was trying to see if the arm rest on the outside of the seat is going right up his hole or can you fold them down???

there's two empty seats behind him, maybe he's only having a chat with his mate there

Or maybe those are the people taking the photo? The dude would not be able to put a seat belt on that way... they couldn't have let him fly this way. Something is not right here... you're probably right nooly.

whatever about his own safety, and if you've let yourself grow to the size of a small car 'safety' or 'well being' probably aren't buzz words in your life, as a passenger on the plane I'd furious about the above set up, if the plane tips even a few degrees that guy is going to be bouncing around the cabin like a squash ball, squashing people under his vast girth or smashing a whole right through the hull of the plane... either way if I'm being made check in heavy bags, at my own cost, then this guy is going to have to be fork lifted into the cargo bay and strapped down... possibly sedated too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back