NUCLEAR FALLOUT FEST BELFAST 25TH AND 26TH AUGUST 06!!!!! (1 Viewer)

yeah, that was mental fun in belfast. much more fun than dublin! thanx to people whos house me and potkan stayed at, ta. most surreal moment was the cockney pig when we were drinking in the park saturday aftnoon, these pigs come over start hassling, pouring out buckfast ( a newly cracked bottle no less!!!!), barndog swearin at them, then this pig starts talking all cockny 'fahkin stop swearin you cahnts', jsus he was like BoB Hoskins son or something!!
good bands some that I not seen before. even quite liked that slomatics for the first 15 minutes of the song, great vocals by the drummer, some reall killing joke going on there, just a vox comparison that is.
Fair play lads!

Enjoyed Friday night, was getting a bit pissed off with how Saturday was progressing and think I made the right decision to head after all the row I heard about. I agree with Jasper about the police thing and Barney waking up to give them the fingers.

There was also the pissing in shop letter boxes, the purchasing of gay times magazine, toy cars, frisbees, offering early morning joggers tangle twisters and loads of other madness.

Why is he banned from future gigs or......?

Sounded right out of context at Punk gigs in this day and age, reminder of how it was 20-25 years ago etc.

yeah, that was mental fun in belfast. much more fun than dublin! thanx to people whos house me and potkan stayed at, ta. most surreal moment was the cockney pig when we were drinking in the park saturday aftnoon, these pigs come over start hassling, pouring out buckfast ( a newly cracked bottle no less!!!!), barndog swearin at them, then this pig starts talking all cockny 'fahkin stop swearin you cahnts', jsus he was like BoB Hoskins son or something!!
good bands some that I not seen before. even quite liked that slomatics for the first 15 minutes of the song, great vocals by the drummer, some reall killing joke going on there, just a vox comparison that is.
Fair play lads!

was this Cockney cop quite fat and did he have a shaved head? I've been stopped postering about three times by the same guy. totally unreasonable wanker. apples and pears my son!

fuckin great weekend !!! cheers to all the bands who played and everyone who came !! sorrybout all the shit on the saturday night afew dickheads spoilt what would of otherwise been a amazing weekend !! jonnie

Donal does always get smacked in Belfast doesn't he? The Saturday wasnt rife with violence or nuffink, just a few digs thrown more like. Still, will these dickheads get any talking to, would it even be worth the bother calling them out?

fuckin great weekend !!! cheers to all the bands who played and everyone who came !! sorrybout all the shit on the saturday night afew dickheads spoilt what would of otherwise been a amazing weekend !! jonnie

It was great until i got collered to drop the backline "down the road". Ive never been so angry. i drove around belfast til 3.30am trying to find my way back to cormacs house. After yer man promised that he'd drive back with me as i didnt know the way & then DIDNT! As if that wasnt bad enough, i had every fucker in belfast waving at me as they thought i was a taxi. One guy even opened my door at a set of traffic lights and tryed to get in.

I finally got back to the house and got pissed and had a bit of banter til 6.30am. Got the air matress out of the van and pumped it up in the living room. Next thing i know ray, cormie & conor are on it with me and they all conk out and fuck me, the snoring was unbareable. Had to leave and sleep in the front of the van with the handbrake up me arse. A fucking nightmare. :mad: :mad: :mad:

that lad from high speed steel punched me in the face after i put a curry chip on him.. i wouldn't mind put i took it off after seeing how upset it made him and then i ate it.
next time it'll be a batter burger

yeah he hit my emo mate too the drunken choad however donal u and your bro are nothing but macho football hooligan esque republican sympathising peeler informing hate crime committing child touching thugs, and if you will bring your racist horribleness into our local belfast chinese take aways you have to expect our metal community to stand up and fight back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back