DECOMMISSIONED FEST - BELFAST, 23 + 24 AUGUST (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
I am putting together a 2-day fest in Belfast at the end of August, should be a laugh. Fest will run Saturday and Sunday in the Pavilion, probably be £10 for the two days and £7 for a single day or something. It's the traditional fest bank holiday up North and it wouldn't be the same without one!
Bands playing so far (in no particular order):

Gary Suicidal Kids Commando
Roosky
Revolution of a Sun
Wretch
Les Christpunchers
S.T.U.N.T
Pocket Billiards
The Lobotomies
Bacchus
Cut The Reins
Ended
1000 Drunken Nights
Runnin Riot

Some more still to confirm. Also hope to show some films beforehand and maybe get some footy organised for the Sunday too. Hopefully have it all sorted within the week and get a poster done up and everything! Looking good so far!

decommissioning of arms:

610x.jpg

Haha yeah I insist you go on last!
Ulidia pitches might be okay for football Josh, but if it isn't there's always the Cherryvale park or whatever it's called just off the Ravenhill Road, that's only a couple of minutes walk from the Pavilion as well and it's always open.

Any chance of moving this fest to Dublin? Somewhere near my gaff would be great!
But seriously fair play, looks like a great line up. If I had better personal organisational skills I'd come up to this.

fuck sake im gonna have to ring in sick for this aswell as assassinaters, fuck i wish i was on the dole

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back