NUCLEAR WINTER FEST 08 !!!!! (1 Viewer)

jonniebelfast

THREE DAYS THIS TIME ROUND . FRIDAY 25TH AND SATURDAY 26TH LAVERYS BUNKER AND SUNDAY 27TH FRONTPAGE !!!
FRI AND SUN 4 QUID EACH SAT 5 QUID !!!!

FRIDAY DOORS OPEN 730PM 1ST BAND 8PM

CONSTANT FEAR
CROWD CONTROL
COMPLAN
THE DERELICTS
CARRY NO BANNERS
THE TROUBLES

SATURDAY DOORS 3PM 1ST BAND 330PM

BEGINNING OF THE END
AFTER THE MASSACRE
EASPA MEASA
DIVISONS RUIN
TUNGUSKA
PUTRIFACTION
1000 DRUNKEN NIGHTS
DROPPIN BOMBS
CAROSAH

SUNDAY DOORS 7PM 1ST BAND 730PM

DEFCON ZERO
RUNNIN RIOT
LOBOTOMIES
STILLBIRTH
LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF DR ALLEN GRANT
HANDOF DEATH

i also have a pretty good idea that ed from divisions ruin is in argentina.

SHITE HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH DIVISON RUIN ! THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO PLAY BUT THAT WAS AGES AGO . CARRY NO BANNERS WANTED TO PLAY AS WELL BUT WAS AGES AGO TOO . THINK SOCIAL LUBE AND SICK JOKE HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE BILL .

wtrump16.jpg

JUST CHECKED MESSAGE FROM THEM DEFINATELY SAYES SUNDAY . THERES ANOTHER GIG ON THE SATURDAY THOUGH IN THE PAVILLION THEY MIGHT BE PLAYING BUT IM NOT TO SURE . HAVE MESSAGED THEM ANYWAYS JUST TO MAKE SURE .

JUST CHECKED MESSAGE FROM THEM DEFINATELY SAYES SUNDAY . THERES ANOTHER GIG ON THE SATURDAY THOUGH IN THE PAVILLION THEY MIGHT BE PLAYING BUT IM NOT TO SURE . HAVE MESSAGED THEM ANYWAYS JUST TO MAKE SURE .

Jonnie, they're def not down to play the gig on sat with gruel etc in the pavillion... Myself of Niall have never even spoke to them about it, so guess they're got their Days or Location maixed up somewhere...

i think ed is gonna be home around the 10th, and i'l be home on the 20th , so i'm pretty sure we(divisions ruin) are ok to play. lookin forward to it!

Defcon Zero most likely moved to Sat night now. After 8.30pm Sat, there will be a half hour dj set and then the headlining bands will be playing in Laverys attic for the rest of the evening..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back