Nuclear Winter Fest 2009!!! (1 Viewer)

What a fuckin legend of a weekend!! Although I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't the only one to wear yellow. Minor gripe though! Pictures in a minute.

A few from Saturday - left the camera in Jonnie's house the day before. There's plenty more at http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/Steve-Furlong/Nuclear Winter 2009/

S5031058.jpg

S5031052.jpg

S5031041.jpg

S5031029.jpg

S5031024.jpg

Great weekend. Absolutely amazing. My black liver might not agree though. I'd say me favourite bands were Complan, Divisions Ruin and Cut the Reins( pity about their slot tho! 1000 Drunken nights also played the best id ever seen them as well, their set was great fun! I enjoyed drinking myself to oblivion in the house of crust on Saturday and Sunday. I was at yours today for a while Barn looking for my lead case, still no sign of it though. I don't suppose any of you southern lads lifted a grey flight case with leads and pedals in it? It says Jones on the top of it.

Yeah, Scotch Egg was bollocks too, it was just dance music played wayyy too loud with a few bleeps here and there. I was hoping he'd do interesting songs made from nintendo-type noises, no such luck. He's no 8-bit version of Reign in Blood. Nice guy though, I was talking to him outside for a minute or two.

Only just about recovered now.

Thought it was the best year yet although i only remember about half of it!

Dont even wanna think about next year yet !

All the bands (except Bomb the music industry) where amazing!

Cheers to everyone who came up and all the bands who played and everyone who helped out with gear and everything else.

was that bomb the music industry the solo guy who was far too earnest and gross and can someone please explain what that was about and why he was on the bill? it was very confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back