Nuclear Winter Fest 2009!!! (1 Viewer)

Nah, he seems to be taken in from wizard metal. Think he might challenge Barney's position as front man due to the advantage of beardy features.

Cormac = the Merlin of punk rock.

I-dunno-lol.jpg

Good weekend. Kev Bones is a constant source of comedy for me.
DeNovissimus were the best I've seen them on Saturday, class.
I Spoke With General Franco were great, brilliant first gig. Skubi is the Polish version of Glyn from The Dagda.

MY knees are all bruised from my speciality "Stage Dive Sans Crowd Surf"

Ah that was painful looking to say the least. Thought you might have died when you fell.

Great weekend anyway! Cheers for everyone that watched us play and me and my teddybear suit.

DeNovissimis = .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Great festival, dissapointed I missed most of Saturday night caus Belfast is so difficult to not get lost in! I enjoyed loads-

DeNovissimus
DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

Divisions Ruin
DSC_0443-1.jpg

Ended
DSC_0149.jpg

Wretch
DSC_0058.jpg

I Spoke with sylvia plath
DSC_0115.jpg

Legends!!
DSC_0085.jpg

Had a fukkin ball at this, it was great to catch up with a load of heads ( although not nearly as much as I wanted ). Thoroughly enjoyed ENDED and 1000 DRUNKEN K/NIGHTS.

Nice snaps Lynserly!!

Nice photos there Lyndsey! My bear suit looks as well on camera as it did in person! Yeow! .|..|

Good buzz at this, fairplay to Johnnie and James. Bands I enjoyed the most in order of appearance were I Spoke, Ended, Defcon Zero and 1000 Drunken Nights. It was a gas laugh walking through the fuckin K Club everytime I needed a beer once it moved upstairs! haha

i fuckin woke up on the sunday with a load of cuts and bruises all over my body and unable to find my shoes,my only vague memories of the night before was pissing some english people off cause i kept trying to sleep across their feet in the bed and the cunts kept trying to nudge me off the end.apart from all that it was a deadly weekend,big up to james and johnny and whoever else was involved in the fest p.s. does anyone remember me falling over atol cause i havent a fuckin clue where these cuts came from.

good buzz. big stage really suit to de novissimis. their best gig i ever saw.
was so cold in James house after the gig!! got really sick the day after. i'm still in bed.

yeah our heating is totally fucked, what you do is drink loads and loads of bavaria 8.6. central heating for spastics.

mr fulham you fell over our busted gate on the way in i think.

that weekend was great craic but im never going to a gig or drinking mead or taking es or speaking to the english ever again lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back