WARZONE BENEFIT FEST 2009!! 28TH-30 AUGUST! (1 Viewer)

That was the "millwall" guy who wrote millwall on every available surface, on the speakers, all over the jacks & on the amp. Total spa! I didnt see it happen but the lads were talking about it today.

Ask Barney for some screen cleaner. That will take it off no bother.

Thanks to all involved for having Bacchus up to play. Great gig & session after + nice to hear ye raised a good bit of cash for the center.

Would just like to say that if the person who thought it was funny to take a permanent marker and draw all over a really expensive Matamp is reading this then fuck you! Good enough of people like Tiarnan who wasn't even playing at the weekend to loan their valuable equipment and then for some asshole to come along and do stuff like that is disgraceful and just dampens the positive aspect of the weekend!

You're not punk. If you were punk you would have realised how cool this is.

the guy handed me a marker and i wrote on the wee advertising box above the urinal that "james owens knows the whereabouts of madeleine mccann" chuckled to myself, then an hour later realised the cunt had wrote all over the place and on peoples equipment. the gig was over by then and said fat old cunt had vanished. someone has a pic of him tho, so hopefully someone willl know who it was.

Yeh I think we know who it is now like. Not that the person is ever going to take responsibility for it like. Just hopefully it'll come off.

Not sure, just told that somebody knows who it is. We moved some drum stuff behind the dj booth when setting up on Saturday so he should check there

thanx from all the fumes lads for havin us, the drive home was rough and took fookin ages...
its a shame we couldn't stay, i heard there was craic to be had on sat night

also i hope some people picked up rednecks on speed cds, those lads are lethal, my favourite band in ages

The person who drew on tieran amp is some old i just to be punk prick... The weekend was great other than that happening. Pity that twat had to show up. We raise about 1300 pounds for the Warzone Collective. Ill post the exact amount up shortly... Been to hungover over to deal with counting money until today!! Thanks so much to all the bands , everyone (except for the cunt with the marker) who showed up, everyone who lent out their gear, Collie for driving us all over the show picking up gear and everyone who bought me a pint!!!! Bands of the weekend for me where GAMMA BOMB, SORCERY, OFAC, BACCHUS and SORT IT OUT!!

julian-barratt-2584.jpg

this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back