WARZONE BENEFIT FEST 2009!! 28TH-30 AUGUST! (1 Viewer)

Ah now, I nearly always show up at gigs in Belfast. It's just a pain in the ballsack now that I am not living in Belfast. Fucking hate the costs of the Northern Irish transport system.

You and Anarcho Munk are running close in the race for the title of "most excuses for not showing up in one year"

ha!

only able to come up for tomorrow but really looking forward to it

You and Anarcho Munk are running close in the race for the title of "most excuses for not showing up in one year"

Pffft, whatever, yadda yadda yadda....
Let's just say that if I got payed for every mile travelled to a gig,
like a TD gets payed for goign to the Dáil, then i'd be shittin euros all over this guy...

7676-money-man.jpg

:p

Pffft, whatever, yadda yadda yadda....
Let's just say that if I got payed for every mile travelled to a gig,
like a TD gets payed for goign to the Dáil, then i'd be shittin euros all over this guy...

7676-money-man.jpg

:p

I travel 150 miles nearly every week to go to gigs. You're gonna need a better excuse.

What a weekend. Friday was fuckin insane with Gama Bomb and Ofac giving me such a hard on and last nite Bacchus and Rednecks on speed were great! Lots of money raised for the centre! Well done to jonnie and james for putting it together and everyone who turned up! .|..|:)

Would just like to say that if the person who thought it was funny to take a permanent marker and draw all over a really expensive Matamp is reading this then fuck you! Good enough of people like Tiarnan who wasn't even playing at the weekend to loan their valuable equipment and then for some asshole to come along and do stuff like that is disgraceful and just dampens the positive aspect of the weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back